PDA

View Full Version : any hamiltonians?

amber
08-07-2005, 07:57 AM
hey i'm running away from auckland this weekend.
Going to Hamilton.
Where's a good place to watch the rugby!

No grief, just a nice place to relax and watch the game!

Ny hamiltonians?
Brother suggests Te Rapa but I have a feeling thats where all the illegal drags go down - hmmmm might be a sly way to make sis go for a cruise!

Pescha
08-07-2005, 08:35 AM
hey i'm running away from auckland this weekend.
Going to Hamilton.
Where's a good place to watch the rugby!

No grief, just a nice place to relax and watch the game!

Ny hamiltonians?
Brother suggests Te Rapa but I have a feeling thats where all the illegal drags go down - hmmmm might be a sly way to make sis go for a cruise!

All the illeagal drags in Hams is from light to light along the main drag! been there done that! Or if there are to many cops around they park up on the south side of Te Rapa!

All really that gets done in Hams is what is called 'lapping', been there done that too! lol...... (just going around and around the block lol.... All very interesting, but a chance to show off your car.... There is alot of old muscle cars that come out, i.e valiants, fords, holdens, chev's etc.....

All the action doesn't really occur till about 11pm.....

Hope this helps, I'm not applying that I'm a 'girl racer' at all.....

Hehe
Pescha!

kornstar
08-07-2005, 09:06 AM
hey ,

a good place to watch the rugby would be mooses, an excellent sports type bar that goes off, and its on the main st, (victoria st). the southern end.

As for laps.. yeah it gets nice and busy after 11, everyone meets down terapa straight...
as for the drags not as much down terapa now, to many police... it sorta goes elsewhere...

bluey
08-07-2005, 11:15 AM
thank you!
WIll check that all out.

ShadyNZer
08-07-2005, 11:32 AM
guna be in hams too, if ur lappin might see u round, u takin ur legnum out? prolly be out earliyish cos ill be too hammered at night and i dun like other ppl other than my missus and my mate drivin my car...ahhh well be good to see your ride in person, looks phat

bluey
09-07-2005, 08:04 AM
guna be in hams too, if ur lappin might see u round, u takin ur legnum out? prolly be out earliyish cos ill be too hammered at night and i dun like other ppl other than my missus and my mate drivin my car...ahhh well be good to see your ride in person, looks phat

mite c you then.
the boys wanna go for a little look round.
b there round 11ish.

Pescha
09-07-2005, 08:30 AM
mite c you then.
the boys wanna go for a little look round.
b there round 11ish.

Anyone else keen to do spontaneous meet in Hamilton tonight......?

Spare of the moment thing and all that.....

If you are give me a text and I'll see if its worth organising :thumbsup:

cheers,
Pescha!

Pescha
09-07-2005, 10:42 AM
Ok, at the moment there are three of us turning up (if we decided to go)

Bluey, shady and moi!

anyone else? Bradc what about you? I see you on line....... lol

If you decide to come down Aucklanders, let me know here....

Pescha!

bradc
09-07-2005, 09:57 PM
yeah, I was reading the thread and thinking about it, but I just couldn't be bothered, I've had a very stressful week at work, and I just wanted sleep!

Hope you guys had fun last night, it was another good game of rugby, I wonder if we will be able to do a good job in the tri-nations too.

ShadyNZer
10-07-2005, 08:03 AM
soz pescha was pretty f*cked couldnt drive my car so got dropped off and roamed round between outback and the loaded hog...was pretty kak
stupid ppl at the outback tho.. got into the outback, left went to loaded hog then went back to outback and wasnt allowed in coz i had black jeans! cheeky bastards...

bluey
17-07-2005, 11:01 AM
soz pescha was pretty f*cked couldnt drive my car so got dropped off and roamed round between outback and the loaded hog...was pretty kak
stupid ppl at the outback tho.. got into the outback, left went to loaded hog then went back to outback and wasnt allowed in coz i had black jeans! cheeky bastards...

i met pescha and her cutey daughter.
don't worry nobody missed out on anything cos ......
my brothers were sooo drunk they ended up spraying half of Hams in spew. hmmm i had to stop at every set of lights so the li'l bastrds cud hurl. grrrr
maybe next time.