PDA

View Full Version : Mtv 1 Now!

Big Ian
10-07-2005, 10:04 PM
hearse on PimP My RidE: UK :thumbsup: might be good for a laugh? /Hmmm

Big Ian
10-07-2005, 11:00 PM
:inquisiti anyone see it? ......good job done to it, i think the UK version is better than the USA one.... more practical mod's :thumbsup: :inquisiti no silly in-car waterfall's or mirror ball's /Hmmm

ritch_w
11-07-2005, 08:43 AM
seen the one with the morris minor last week - they done a good job transforming a rust bucket into a good custom - but here is my gripe - they still left the wheezing ancient engine in it - why???? if you are going to the job right they should have flung a 2ltr fiat twin cam or rover K series under the bonnet

stevec205gti
11-07-2005, 10:01 AM
:inquisiti anyone see it? ......good job done to it, i think the UK version is better than the USA one.... more practical mod's :thumbsup: :inquisiti no silly in-car waterfall's or mirror ball's /Hmmm

I didn't see this one, but have seen a couple of others. I think the conversions are far more practical - but the programmes not as entertaining, and Westwood is just too painful to watch!!!!

Big Ian
11-07-2005, 10:42 AM
and Westwood is just too painful to watch!!!!

my kid's wouldn't listen to me when i said he was a white guy!.."What do you know dad, you like rock music!"..they only ever heard his voice (radio) and thought he was a cool black guy..........