PDA

View Full Version : first drive of legnum

SGHOM
19-08-2003, 08:15 PM
My wife took the legnum out on her own yesterday for the first time !!! started her up, & the radio came on @ 150 decibels:D , I'd told her that all the controls were touch screen, so she just kept pressing it but nothing happened, so she just left it !! didn't know how to "open" the door mirrors, so drove without them :D opened the window, but pressed the door lock switch first .:D got to sainsburys, & couldn't open the door for ages, 'till she found the switch again :D then pressed the wrong button on the alarm & set it off :D . when I saw her later, she was not impressed !!!! "dont like it, get rid of it " women eh ???.............. only good for one thing !................................................. ................cleaning !!!!...... what did you think I was going to say ?:D :D

Brind
19-08-2003, 08:25 PM
Sounds like your perfect partner mate. ;) :D

Good job she didn't like it at least you have the excuse to drive it whenever you want rather than fighting over it. :)

zedy1
19-08-2003, 08:44 PM
:D :D :D just hope ur mrs doesnt read this post m8

jtfleming
19-08-2003, 08:47 PM
BA HA HA!!!:biglaugh:
Very Funny!!!:biglaugh:

Spirit
19-08-2003, 09:25 PM
I consider myself the lucky one - Sharon has the car Monday to Friday and drives it like it's a Morris Minor - and then she cleans it :D

Pescha
20-08-2003, 05:11 AM
OOOOoooo so where do I start!?

Well I can tell ya I adore my Legnum VR-4! Husband hardly drives it!

And I tell ya women are good at more than just cleaning! I told my husband if I was his cleaning maid I would of been long gone years ago!:D

Tell ya wife that she really doesn't know what she's missing out on. I think you need to let her drive more often!

GIRLPOWER!

Cheers,
Pescha!

SGHOM
20-08-2003, 06:41 PM
it was true what I said about Liz driving the legnum for the first time !! but she is a very good driver. just a bit slow in getting used to things.I do agree with girl power though !! it keeps us men on our toe's also !:D

Brind
20-08-2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by interlec
it was true what I said about Liz driving the legnum for the first time !! but she is a very good driver. just a bit slow in getting used to things.I do agree with girl power though !! it keeps us men on our toe's also !:D

Typical comment from a man under the thumb.. :D

SGHOM
20-08-2003, 07:02 PM
under the thumb ?? your joking mate !! I wear the trousers, and if she kicks off, I take the ironing upstairs !! :D :D

Kieran
20-08-2003, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by interlec
under the thumb ?? your joking mate !! I wear the trousers, and if she kicks off, I take the ironing upstairs !! :D :D

:biglaugh:
:D:D:D

Spirit
20-08-2003, 08:49 PM
.....and I am here now as she is watching a film instead of me watching the England match :nono:

SGHOM
20-08-2003, 09:05 PM
england who ??? I know nothing about football :D I support Sheffield United :cool1: :boing1: :inlove: :prize1: