PDA

View Full Version : Awww.. i want one!

BraindG
10-04-2003, 08:36 PM
was looking through Manual there.. found this :D

chris g
13-04-2003, 10:31 AM
Yes I got one of them!

Just in case I get stuck on a level crossing and the f'in train driver cannot see the bloody big motor blocking his way!

Chris

BraindG
13-04-2003, 10:35 AM
rofl, shoot him with it?

chris g
13-04-2003, 10:56 AM
To let him get near enough to be certain of hitting the f'er, I think the train would be a little too close for comfort

I guess it's like a distress flare - shows up long distance though I think I would ignite it, retrieve what I could INSERT INTO post VALUES (bigger alloy wheels/HKS induction kit/new exhaust/GPS system/Morpheous Geodesy, and then run like f'k - just in case the train driver was not wearing their glasses!

Ailsa
22-04-2003, 11:28 PM
A flare!! lol!

We never got one of them:shrug:

We did get a toffee hammer thought! :wiggle:

Ailsa
22-04-2003, 11:30 PM
:wiggle: How cool is this wee wiggley guy!!!

:wavey: His wee waving friend looks cool too...!

INSERT INTO post VALUES (sorry - off topic!)

BraindG
22-04-2003, 11:34 PM
i thought they were sweet, I liked the wee boincy men :boing1: :boing3: :boing2:

theres more of them bouncy ones.. might get get tommorrow

ITMATT
08-05-2003, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by chris g
Yes I got one of them!

Just in case I get stuck on a level crossing and the f'in train driver cannot see the bloody big motor blocking his way!

Chris

Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 anti level crossing device, located under the spare wheel.

chris g
08-05-2003, 08:52 PM
Now I thought imports from Japan came with higher spec/power than UK version but my S-type DEFINITELY did not have that extra power tucked under the spare wheel!!!!

I wonder with which drivers/vehicles we meet on the road would we consider using that?!

BMW drivers - ALL Volvos?

Subarus with gold wheels!!!

Brind
08-05-2003, 09:39 PM
I have one of those rocket launchers too.
Does anyone know where to get axtra rockets from? with all those bloody Vectra drivers about I ran out the first day I had it. :INSERT INTO post VALUES ( :D

BraindG
08-05-2003, 09:47 PM
sod the vectra drivers, its the fools on their mobiles im after.. and the central lane hoggers, oh and lorries in the middle lane.. while im at it, might aswell waste the idiots in the outside lane and not pulling in when they have like 1/4 mile to get back out into the outside lane.. :nono:

ITMATT
08-05-2003, 09:55 PM
The main contact in Iraq for these is currently away at the moment.

The information minister has quote's that they are still available but this is still to be confermed!

chris g
08-05-2003, 09:56 PM
So, just a few stupid buggers on whom to use the special power device