PDA

View Full Version : air con

stevie.c
13-07-2005, 12:14 PM
could anyone help /help the wife has just informed me that she left the car door open monday night so of course tuesday morning the battery was flat. She got a friend to have a look /Hmmm he decided to take the battery off and charge it over night...so today (13/07/05)hes put the battery back on starts fine...... but no lights working on the dash and the A/C has stopped working she also says that the fan is not working at all for the blower :inquisiti
Could it be that my mate has left a wire off to the battery or could a fuse have blown?????
Could someone give me some advice please /help .....has i,m over in qatar for another 6 weeks so theres not alot i can do.....
cheers stevie c

BraindG
13-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Hmmm, might be a fuse, seeing as its only the blower/aircon stuff.. when you say no lights on dash, you mean just after you start, when it does its checks? or the fancy lumi dash we have isnt lighting up?

there are a couple of other cables (other than the main one) that come of the positive connection.. but to be honest i have no idea what they are...

westy
13-07-2005, 09:51 PM
sounds like a simular thing to mine,all working fine until i changed battery.no ayc tcl light on and airbag light on.strange