PDA

View Full Version : Pre facelift tailgate spoiler

pezza
14-07-2005, 11:22 AM
Ello folks...

As part of the project codename "sleeper" am thinking of a few body mods
on the leggie...

My wheels *maybe* going / up for sale soon (as in alloys not the whole car :inquisiti )

And maybe thinking about the tailgate spoiler removal too ... Anyone ever removed pre facelift spoiler? How is it held on? /Hmmm

Oh and slightly OT (but am allowed to as its my thread :smug: ) anyone recall
off top of their head / or maybe those who have just got standard zorst replaced, know how many inline silencers there are on the VR4. I dont have car with me today so cant check...

Cheers

Pezz

Big Ian
14-07-2005, 11:58 AM
:leer: WOT YOU UP TO NOW GEEZER! :smug:

just take of all the badges, peep's don't know what they are "even with the badges on!" /Hmmm

Dan_G
14-07-2005, 12:01 PM
"And maybe thinking about the tailgate spoiler removal too ... Anyone ever removed pre facelift spoiler? How is it held on? "

No!

dont do it..........

imo Legnums dont look very good without the rear wing....

pezza
14-07-2005, 12:07 PM
:leer: WOT YOU UP TO NOW GEEZER! :smug:

just take of all the badges, peep's don't know what they are "even with the badges on!" /Hmmm

The badges are gone already.... the facelift bumper is already on along with the
facelift wheel arch extensions and side sills... :thumbsup:

Big Ian
14-07-2005, 12:41 PM
The badges are gone already.... the facelift bumper is already on along with the
facelift wheel arch extensions and side sills... :thumbsup:

:inquisiti new picture's please :thumbsup:

Nick Mann
14-07-2005, 01:05 PM
anyone recall
off top of their head / or maybe those who have just got standard zorst replaced, know how many inline silencers there are on the VR4.

I think there is one cat, two in-line mufflers and the back box.

Don't hold me to it, though!

Enjoy your modding, mate, as I always think your cars look good - subtle yet effective styling changes. :thumbsup:

Gly
15-07-2005, 09:57 PM
I think there is one cat, two in-line mufflers and the back box.

100% correct,

and dont remove the spoiler... they look rude without them, remove the roof racks if it has any?