Conversation Between Nick Mann and GalantV6

3 Visitor Messages

1. I honestly don't remember details, I researched that over a decade ago. You could try talking to Viamoto?
  2. So finally it’s the lash adjusters to source. I have read a lot about how much of an improvement the 3mm holes are compared to the standard 1mm. There seem to be a lot for sale for the 6A13TT that clearly state that they have the improved 3mm holes.

Do you or anyone you know have any information regarding if there is a
    MD151382 / MD377560 version that has the upgraded 3mm holes. I imagine that it would be worth having those in the long run if they exist!

Thanks
    J

Nick Mann said:
    03-05-2007 10:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku
    So, I have a question, can you get the 3mm lifters for the 6A12 - 6A13 ?

I cannot find them anywhere...

I don't know about sourcing in NZ, but in the UK you could do worse than pri racing.
    Remember that different versions of the same engine may need different lashers. The V6-24 and the VR4 use different versions, for example. (6A13 and 6A13TT)
  3. Hi Nick. I read one of your old comments and I was wondering if you could help me regarding lash adjusters for the 6A13 V6 sport not the 6A13TT?

I believe the lash adjuster part numbers for the 6A13TT are
    MD171130
    MD359419
    MD377239

Like you mentioned the V6 sport lash adjuster part numbers are different. They are
    MD151382
    MD377560

I have sourced the rocker covers gaskets which appear to look the same as the 6A13TT but have a different code. Same with the cylinder head washers that have a different number to the 6A13TT and finally the spark plug seals which share the same code as the TT.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3