Conversation Between Chris.W and aboo

6 Visitor Messages

1. Sweet.
    If they can do a good price i'd be intrested in a set. Need to smash the penny jar first though.
    Cheers for the link will have a look.
    Later.
  2. I'm good Chris you?
    The down pipes came from RPW in Australia. There was a couple of group buys run on here a couple of years ago.
    I haven't done anything with them yet. I was going to have a run up to Turriff tyres in a couple to see what they can do with them.

That's where I got my cat back made & there very good. Dug was interested in a set & I was going to ask them if they could make some using mine as template & see what they would charge. I think there would be quite a bit of interest for them so may be able to get a good price for say 10/15.

So If you want to wait & see what they say if your thinking about them.

The show at Knockhill is only one day & all the details are in this thread http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthr...l-17th-of-July

There's not much interest in it yet but its still early & it would be good to see you there.
  3. Hay Andy lad,
    How's tricks? Couple of questions for you:

Firstly- Where did you get your down pipes? Is rpw the manufcturer? And how'd the pipe shortening go?

Secondly- What's the script with this jap show at Knockhill? Couldn't find the duplicate thread with the info on.
    What sort of cost we looking at and is it for the weekend or just one day?
    If i not got this job off shore by then i deffo be up for that.

Cheers
    Blue
  4. Sweet. Intercooler is a well smart and easy upgrade, hardpipes probly make a differance too.
    See you thursday, give you a shout after this fair.
    Laters.
  5. Hi Chris yep I should be about. I live just round the corner from the AECC. Anytime after 5 is good with me If you want to give me a call on 07800657110 I can come & meet you. Exhaust is holding up well but I'll have to get new gaskets for the front.

Car is pulling like a train with the standard downpipes & the intercooler. I'm enjoying the car again.
  6. Hay dude, got your axel stands in the workshop.
    I be in Abdn on thursday at the AECC, so can drop them to you if you about.
    How's the exhaust holdin up?

Cheers,
    Blue.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6