Japfest II 2012 - Sunday 8th July - Attendance Thread

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. aboo
    aboo
    May be an idea for us to all meet up somewhere so we can all convoy in together Colin.

Thinking about staying in a caravan park in the peak district. Anyone recommend somewhere?
  2. adaxo
    adaxo
    Peak district is near me and Dave, we will happily join to convoy
  3. aboo
    aboo
    So who else are going to this? Noticed that you & Swinks have said you are going but haven't seen you saying you have bought tickets.
  4. adaxo
    adaxo
    You got me confused now, here http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthr...l=1#post700445
    BTW someone could 'clean' this thread and put ppl in right places so we all be clear who is in who not
  5. aboo
    aboo
    Sorry Adam I'm confused as well with so many threads/groups for one meet
  6. foxdie
    foxdie
    Barry, I bought 2 entry tickets...
  7. Colin Wiltshire
    Colin Wiltshire
    @BraindG You have forgot to add my track time on the list, (1st track session)
  8. adaxo
    adaxo
    When we will know what track session we got?? asking because I'm still toying with idea of break my track virginity and see that track sessions are still available to buy on japfest www, and I may buy some closer to the date, I just don't want to go on my own.
  9. SteveH
    SteveH
    I need 2 entry and a stand pass. I'll pay on payday :-)
  10. BraindG
    BraindG
    Colin, i'ev added it in but im not sure how we've sold more than the 5 i placed in the shop - I only put in 5 per session and thats what i've booked with Japfest.

Leave it with me ill speak to them tomorrow and update.

Steve: No worries, whens payday?

Adam: I have sent an email asking, will also discuss with japfest when im on the phone to them.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast