Thread: Simms Mitsubishi - Service

Last Online
    18-09-2009
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    98 vr4 legnum

Simms Mitsubishi - Service

Just had the old girl serviced at the new shiney Simms Mitsi in Newmarket. I have to say the place is nice and pretty impressive. The guys know what theyre talking about, as they should, and its nice that they call ou to update you on whats going on as well. The VR4 needed a service, oil etc, but it also needed an SRS fault sorted too. Got the oil done, and they checked the trannie but that didnt need a fluid change. the srs turned out to be am effed "clock spring", whatever the hell that is. anyway its cost me 250 for the srs thingie, and the whole bill came to $1107.75. the rear brakes needed new pads and skimming too. anyway it doesnt seem like a crazy amount to pay for what was done, just think i'd let yous fellas know.
    1998 Legnum vr-4, boost guage, K and N type cone filter, turbo timer, pioneer flipface stereo, cell phone holder, slighty dodgy factory digital clock, bit o' sand in the boot carpet.

KONMAN

Name
    Brad
    Last Online
    20-10-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    F/lift 5MT VR-4

Yeah the guys there are always good, sometimes I think they are a little expensive, but they are very nice to talk to and stuff. Did you deal with Jim?

Last Online
    25-07-2007
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    1997 Legnum VR4

what was involved in the service?
    http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9314

Last Online
    11-01-2010
    Country
    New Zealand

I took my VR-4 in there for a AYC service. Found the service to be really good, alot better than I had expected. Car was servcied by the GOLD team, service advisor was good to. Overall very happy!

1 Million times better than Broadway Honda accross the road who I must say are absolutely useless!!!
    87 JD Starion - Manual, LSD, Black leather
    85 325i - Manual, Sunroof, LSD

Name
    Brad
    Last Online
    20-10-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    F/lift 5MT VR-4

Yeah broadway honda are useless, in November my mate went there with his car and they said they were too busy to service it until January, so he took it to Honda NZ in manukau. In February he took it there and they refused to look at it because he has a custom air intake and extractors. (made by greddy, so they would be good quality)

Name
    Shae
    Last Online
    18-01-2020
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    1996 VR4 Galant

"broadway honda"?? ya shouldve know they were useless by their name man lol