Membership ID
    Country
    Scotland
    Car
    Galant VR4
    My Garage
    Visit

Online Applications.

I am proud to announce the latest improvement to CVR4 Membership application process, from today you can become a CVR4 Member instantly!

Please note that if you do not have (or want to use) a PayPal account you may still use the snail mail method, for further details on this please follow the link for “PDF Application Form”

Also note that I am the only person that can address issues on this new system (i.e. bugs to the system, incorrect links etc), please contact me directly (here) or reply to the issues thread (here)

Who to contact
    BraindG – Problems with the Online Application System.
    The Vee – Membership Packs.
    Spirit – PDF Applications

What will happen?
    During each page of the Online Application process I have added a step by step guide to assist you, please ensure you read everything before continuing. If you are renewing please re-read the steps as the process may have changed somewhat since you last completed it.

1. Complete Online application.
    2. You will be taken to PayPal to make your payment
    3. Once payment has been completed you will be redirected to the new “Guide to CVR4” area as a full Club VR4 Member.
    4. The payment confirmation will prompt the release of your membership pack. (Please allow 28 days for Delivery)
    5. 10 Days before your membership expires you will prompted with a reminder.

What does it look like?
    The new online application process will not allow non registered users, nor CVR4 members past the initial Join Page, I have done this to prevent any duplication, or Internet bots creating bogus applications. So, with this in mind here’s what it looks like.

(please note the images may not look exactly like they do in the live system as changes to the process may occur from time to time)

1. Initial Join Page.

2. Following screen outlines the requirements.

3. The application form screen.

4. Payment selection screen.

4. Payment Confirmation screen.

5. Paypal Payment Screen.

Once you have clicked return to merchant you will be redirected to the Guide to CVR4 page where you will find information regarding CVR4 Membership.

10 Days before your membership expires you a reminder will appear at the top of the forum page.

SUPPORT CLUBVR-4 TODAY!
    Please do not PM Moderators and Committee Directly, for quicker response times please follow this guide
    HOW TO: Contact Committee or Moderators

My Articles: Fog Light in Rear Cluster - Changing AYC Switch - Changing Drive Shaft - Changing Front suspension
    My Projects: Installing Uprated Clutch - making Gauge Pods (Tri-pod)
    Club Related: HOW TO Guides - HOW TO: Contact Committee or Moderators
    RIP: Type-S - 1998 R - Trigger Mauve - Mauve History | First VR4 - Second VR4 - Third VR4

Profile for BraindG
    Get your own fuel sig in the Garage (Members Only) - Visit my Garage ........What Is Geocaching?

Name
    Lorraine
    Last Online
    20-05-2023
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    ToyotaMR2GTI-16

Very easy to use.... WTG Barry.

Last Online
    31-03-2010
    Country
    Australia
    Car
    Legnum VR4 / Subaru

So can i use this? or is it only for uk members, cause i like the idea of paypal

Name
    Andrew
    Last Online
    27-02-2024
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Galant V6 TT

If you go to the home page and scroll down to the Join ClubVR4, click on it and you will then find a link for New Zealand and Australia online application.
    Look forward to seeing you as a full member