Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mitsubishi dealers (Feedback Here)

Name
    shaun
    Last Online
    31-07-2016
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    'charged Mx5

Mitsubishi doncaster ....... I rang them to get my galant booked in as i'd lost my keys and wanted another programming , got it trailered there and they didn't want to know, didnt even look at it and told me they had to order around £800 of stuff for it.... I knew different .... so quite angrily took the car back home.

Funny , 2 weeks later I took it to mitsy lincoln and they had it there 5 mins and it cost me around £45 and it was back up and running..

Name
    Mike
    Last Online
    26-03-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    EVO 1RS
    My Garage
    Visit

Chris Variava in Nottingham has a good rep, i always got the time of day with them on my GTO. Yet to test them on the VR4 though!

Mike
    Still here somewhere........

Name
    Lee
    Last Online
    09-09-2018
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    04 535d Touring

The Mitusbishi dealer in Moenchengladbach seems OK so far. I know it may not seem relevant but it's en-route to The Ring if anyone has an emergency!
    VR-4 #1 : Ernie, Pyreness Black, 98 Legnum Type-S, Leather, Moonroof & Stainless Sills, Fujitsubo cat back, Apexi RSM - Sold under duress
    VR-4 #2 : Wallie, Finesse Green, 96 Legnum Type-S, Erebuni CF bonnet, Profec E-01 & EMB, TRE fuel pump, RPW Downpipes, De-Cat, Fujitsubo Super Legalis R, LC-1, NGK Iridium Plugs, SARD Radiator, Greddy Hard Rad Pipe, ATF Cooler, FMIC, Forge Recirc BOV, KAD 6 Pot 330x28 Brakes, HEL Braided Lines, 17"X8.0 Rota Torques with Wintrac Xtremes, Fully Synth Oils, Ultimate 102RON Fuel, Stainless Sills - Sold after 4 great years

Name
    shaun
    Last Online
    31-07-2016
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    'charged Mx5

hmmm moenchengladbach , been there a few times

Name
    Philip
    Last Online
    10-03-2023
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    03 Galant V6

Bridgend Mitsubishi in Irvine is the best Mitsubishi dealership I've ever dealt with - it's what all garages and dealerships should be like with their customer service and attention to detail - and to please the customer.

It's where I bought my Elegance and they even through in a 12 month Mitsubishi breakdown cover with European coverage too.

http://www.bridgendmitsubishi.co.uk/

Just a shame they are 380 miles away from my home in London.

My Mitsubishis: 1980 Sigma 2.0 GLX | 1990 Galant 2.0 GLSi | 2003 Galant 2.5 V6-24V Elegance

Visit my photo gallery >> click on 'VISIT' to the right of 'MY GARAGE' under my avatar - thank you for viewing!

Name
    Bryan
    Last Online
    22-11-2016
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Mittibishi vr4

Hi everyone as this is my first atempt to post i am a little unsure if i am doing it right anyway reading through the recent threds iwould like to say that i recently obtained compete new remote fob cases for my ralliart 2000 vr4 estate about 5to6 pounds about 3 months ago Robingsons of Leicester main mittsi dealers but beware as you take the battery out to change over cases you will have to reset the alarm this they did for free
    Reguards brycabriolet

Name
    Philip
    Last Online
    10-03-2023
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    03 Galant V6

I bought new Cobra fobs, and replaced my old ones with the new, and replaced the batteries without hassle or reprogramming.

Name
    Bryan
    Last Online
    22-11-2016
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Mittibishi vr4

Hi
    HMG1K I think i left the battery out of circuit for to long it was well worn anyway 7years old so i put new one in this is probley why
    reguards brycariolet

Name
    Tony
    Last Online
    12-12-2015
    Country
    England
    Car
    2009 Colt

i'v always found Bromley Mitsubishi very helpful for service and parts proberly the only dealer i'd use in my area.
    "Finishing second means you are the first person to lose"................ (Gilles Villeneuve)

Name
    Dan
    Last Online
    14-03-2020
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    97 Legnum VR4

Station Garage in Aberdeen, guys there are very helpful and sympathetic about the vr4 running costs....

mitsubishi prices in general are crazy though.

Last Online
    21-06-2008
    Country
    England

Quote Originally Posted by psbarham
    the dealer i brought my car from did quite well , but my local one (who is a ralliart main dealer as well) is not even listed , i know they are **** , well the old boy on the parts desk is very helpful the rest of them are shocking , the boss won't even speak to you unless you spend 30 k a year on 4x4's , and to make it worse he has a uk spec VR4 , and the name of this shambles ......grays of holbeach
    I live near Holbeach, just after some info, what prob did u have with them exactly (putting aside the manners!!)

Ta
    Matt

Name
    Philip
    Last Online
    10-03-2023
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    03 Galant V6

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_G
    Station Garage in Aberdeen, guys there are very helpful and sympathetic about the vr4 running costs....

mitsubishi prices in general are crazy though.
    I see they have a VR4 up for sale at the mo - fogotten what 'type' it is - but it hasn't the wheel arch extenders and velour interior.

****** BINGO !!!! My 1,000 POSTING !!!!! ********

Cough!

Last Online
    20-04-2009
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    galant

i went to the mitzi dealership in Manchester-cheetham hill.
    i had a whining noise from somewhere,couldnt suss it out-was told it was a wheel bearing-job done-noise still there,mitzi road test and check £120-was told needs further tests and all wheels removing.told them to fek off off and shrugged my shoulders for a while.
    Have a puncture one day coming home from work,put the spare on...noise gone!
    it was simply a dodgy tyre-it had been fitted in the wrong rotation..so much for £120 roadtest by main dealer!
    0/5 for me...and they had a bad attitude,like-how dare you bring a 5 year old car here !

Name
    Ryan
    Last Online
    26-04-2018
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Legacy 3.0R

I can safely recommend that should any of you choose to move to NZ, avoid Simon Lucas MMC.

I had my steering rack serviced there and obviously they needed to remove the front wheels to get the rack out.

They duly serviced it and only notice a couple of weeks later when I was out with a friend that one of the retaining nuts from my right front wheel was missing. I tested the remaining nuts and found them to be loose enough to be turned with my fingers.

Same story with the left front - rears were both fine. So tighted them up with my socket and then blasted them in the morning and they replaced the nut free of charge (as one would least expect).

Name
    Robin
    Last Online
    19-10-2012
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Seat Toledo

Quote Originally Posted by manc_banksy
    how dare you bring a 5 year old car here !
    All too common, not just from Mitsi dealers. Just seem to want the migh markup customers and damn the rest.

It's more fun taking a 25 year old car. Half the people there didn't know what it was.

Name
    K
    Last Online
    04-12-2011
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Das LuftwaftenW
    My Garage
    Visit

Quote Originally Posted by Throbbe
    It's more fun taking a 25 year old car. Half the people there didn't know what it was.
    When the Coupe is back on the road, I am going to take it to Mitsu Notts for a oil change and service. You know, plugs, points, tighten the fanbelt, adjust the idle mixture on the carb.... Should be a piece of cake for them!

I can't wait to have the conversation with the service desk....

"What car is it?"

"Why, a Colt Galant!!"

"Err, it can only be one or the other"

WRONG!!

Name
    Micke
    Last Online
    31-01-2013
    Country
    Other
    Car
    Bmw?

Not in UK but

Mitsubishi in Sweden is kinda shame!

Name
    Andy
    Last Online
    23-02-2011
    Country
    England
    Car
    Ralliart VR4 Es

I've just bought a Ralliart Vr4 Estate and would like to find out the 'safe' dealers to use in my area. i'll be willing to travel some as i've seen the post on the spinnaker dealer earlier. I'm in Porsmouth. recommendations please.
    cheers

Feonix

Name
    Tim
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    '97 Legnum
    My Garage
    Visit

Quote Originally Posted by feonix
    I've just bought a Ralliart Vr4 Estate and would like to find out the 'safe' dealers to use in my area. i'll be willing to travel some as i've seen the post on the spinnaker dealer earlier. I'm in Porsmouth. recommendations please.
    cheers

Feonix
    Try Eurospec http://www.eurospec2000.co.uk/ they are a highly regarded and trusted independant. They have an advertising banner on the forum.

'97 Manual Legnum in silver with some subtle mods

My first VR4 - '97 Legnum Dark Green & mean ...it was love at first sight - now sold

Last Online
    14-07-2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Galant, VR4 & BONGO!

colt mid west cars mitsi are crap!
    the swindon branch cant seem to get the order right an the parts manager seems to have such a problem its almost unreal!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast