Alfred
    Last Online
    11-08-2013
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    EVO

F/S Galant SpeedFactory aero fender

Sorry for late,now our factory are working on it,according to workshop manager,he said I should have the photo of the mould on late next week.Normal retails is $750 a pair,all clubVR4 member has club discount for $650 a pair.

Photo will be place here as soon as I got it.

Alfred
    looking for parts?check www.speedfactory.co.nz

Name
    Brad
    Last Online
    20-10-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    F/lift 5MT VR-4

Do you mean vented guards sorry Alfred?

Name
    Alfred
    Last Online
    11-08-2013
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    EVO

yesyes,sorry in japan ppl use the words aero fender.hehe

Quote Originally Posted by bradc
    Do you mean vented guards sorry Alfred?

Name
    Brad
    Last Online
    20-10-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    F/lift 5MT VR-4

Cool, when are the pics going to be up?

Name
    Wynn
    Last Online
    31-03-2020
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    1998 VR-4 (x2)

Could still be interested in these as the price is becoming a little more affordable..........way to high before.

It's a toss up between these and more goodies bits from Japland while the Yens high..................ummmm. Decisions, decisions.

Will wait till pics go up of the finished product and/or Brad gets them on his beast and posts pics.

Name
    Don
    Last Online
    19-12-2012
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    1999 LEGNUM VR4

Alfred - Can you hook us up with ann evo style bonnet or thetype Brad has....
    ANy discount? thanks

Name
    Alfred
    Last Online
    11-08-2013
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    EVO

um,....most of the japanese guard is about $1000 mark landed,consider the work load we have to spend to re-mark a complete new guard AND NZ will be the first place in the world have these for sale.I don't think $650 is a too much.

Please don't get use to what ppl selling in trademe,$500 for a set of guard?they never fit.....

Quote Originally Posted by VR4 MAD
    Could still be interested in these as the price is becoming a little more affordable..........way to high before.

It's a toss up between these and more goodies bits from Japland while the Yens high..................ummmm. Decisions, decisions.

Will wait till pics go up of the finished product and/or Brad gets them on his beast and posts pics.

Name
    Alfred
    Last Online
    11-08-2013
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    EVO

sorry just back from wellington autosalon,will chase up asap.

Quote Originally Posted by bradc
    Cool, when are the pics going to be up?

Name
    Alfred
    Last Online
    11-08-2013
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    EVO

I have the EVO style in stock now,pm me if interest,cheers

Quote Originally Posted by SHOWVR
    Alfred - Can you hook us up with ann evo style bonnet or thetype Brad has....
    ANy discount? thanks

Name
    Wynn
    Last Online
    31-03-2020
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    1998 VR-4 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by hare
    um,....most of the Japanese guard is about $1000 mark landed, consider the work load we have to spend to re-mark a complete new guard AND NZ will be the first place in the world have these for sale. I don't think $650 is a too much......
    Sorry Alfred, you got the wrong idea........I'm not shopping for guards in Jap, just other things like hard pipe kits etc.

The decision comes down to how far my budget will stretch........and at the moment I may not have enough to get Jap goodie bits AND your excellent quality guards............even though I want to get BOTH.

We'll see what the guards look like on Brads car and they maybe sooooooo good I'll just have to get some too.

BTW, what did you think of the Welly Autosalon........... crappy in my opinion. No where near as good as previous years.

Did you have a car or a car with some of your goodies on it on display there? Sorry I missed you if you were there all the time.

Last edited by VR4 MAD; 05-07-2007 at 01:35 AM.

Name
    Alfred
    Last Online
    11-08-2013
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    EVO

um,...this is the First year I went to autosalon in wellington,the hall is much smaller than I think.....and there is not much cars there as well.....sign...

I am there with my own car,the white evo,to be honest if you didn't know that car is from speedfactory,I wasted my money to go there as well...haha there is a big sticker on the window.

there is lots of thing you guys didn't know at the back of this autosalon,...most of the ppl who enter feel really piss off about the show and the judge....

You there as well?oh no,missed a chance to talk with a friend in the club!!!!are you coming to Auckland's one as well?I will be there all the time with my company car as well,cheers

Quote Originally Posted by VR4 MAD
    Sorry Alfred, you got the wrong idea........I'm not shopping for guards in Jap, just other things like hard pipe kits etc.

The decision comes down to how far my budget will stretch........and at the moment I may not have enough to get Jap goodie bits AND your excellent quality guards............even though I want to get BOTH.

We'll see what the guards look like on Brads car and they maybe sooooooo good I'll just have to get some too.

BTW, what did you think of the Welly Autosalon........... crappy in my opinion. No where near as good as previous years.

Did you have a car or a car with some of your goodies on it on display there? Sorry I missed you if you were there all the time.

Name
    Wynn
    Last Online
    31-03-2020
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    1998 VR-4 (x2)

um,...this is the First year I went to autosalon in wellington, the hall is much smaller than I think.....and there is not much cars there as well.....sign...

I am there with my own car, the white evo, to be honest if you didn't know that car is from speedfactory, I wasted my money to go there as well...haha there is a big sticker on the window.
    No, money not wasted as I did see your car and the 'SpeedFactory' stickers on it. Even took some fotos of it and posted one on here. See this thread. Just didn't realise it was yours, just thought you sponsored it.

....there is lots of thing you guys didn't know at the back of this autosalon,...most of the ppl who enter feel really piss off about the show and the judge....
    That's a real shame.......don't need that sort of sh*t and bad feelings. What did you think of the 'Monsta' VR4 of the stand behind your car?..........Not what I'd do to a nice black VR4........bury it under tonnes of fibreglass......just a real waste of time and LOTS of money IMHO.

....You there as well? oh no, missed a chance to talk with a friend in the club!!!!
    Now here's an example of why we desperately need to have club T-shirts, sweat tops or something with our logo on it so we can stand out in the crowd.............NZ committee take note......please

....are you coming to Auckland's one as well?I will be there all the time with my company car as well, cheers
    Would love to.......not sure I will get up there or not. If I do, I'll definitely look for you and your car...... Great car by the way.

End of

Back on topic now............how are those fenders going.........getting near to a fitting on Brads car yet. I'm really interested to see how they look as that will be the deciding factory for me. Maybe for others too....

Last Online
    06-12-2016
    Country
    United States
    Car
    US 1999 Galant ES V6

you can get the F1 fenders on ebay for $400 USD shipped to Europe...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-00...hippingPayment

and these are JDM fitment too

Name
    Brad
    Last Online
    20-10-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    F/lift 5MT VR-4

I'm fairly sure those ones are USDM fitment

Last Online
    06-12-2016
    Country
    United States
    Car
    US 1999 Galant ES V6

and i can tell you they're not.... trust me... everyone that's ordered them so far has had fitment issues with their USDM headlights and bumper alignment... but hey, they don't ship to NZ anyway

Name
    Carsten
    Last Online
    22-10-2023
    Membership ID
    NZ019
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Nissan Navara
    My Garage
    Visit

well then there nothing fitment because some one over here got them and they arnt anywhere near fitting a jdm either.

the pictures shown look like there supposed to blend with the usdm factory skirts. its no like ours where they just wrap under the car and the skirt goes over the top

Name
    Brad
    Last Online
    20-10-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    F/lift 5MT VR-4

yeah Gly is right, we've had that style over here and they definately don't line up with our sideskirts, they are miles off. Do they line up with usdm side skirts?

Name
    Alfred
    Last Online
    11-08-2013
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    EVO

VR4MAD: don't forget to say hi to me if you come to auckland autosalon,thanks for your photo,cheers

Name
    Alfred
    Last Online
    11-08-2013
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    EVO

I saw them before in trademe,and ppl told me they never fit on the JDM one,wish they fit well so I don't have to ask my man to work on the new one....

TO everyone:sorry I been just moved to my new show room,busy to tidy it up and make it working,don't have a chance to check how's going on the new guard,will call and check on FRI,sorry about the late,cheers

Alfred

Quote Originally Posted by ThEbIrDmAn13
    you can get the F1 fenders on ebay for $400 USD shipped to Europe...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/99-00...hippingPayment

and these are JDM fitment too

Name
    Brad
    Last Online
    20-10-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    F/lift 5MT VR-4

whats your address Alfred?