Lee
    Last Online
    09-09-2018
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    04 535d Touring

7G Estate?

Can anyone confirm if 7Gs came in an estate?

Have just got a dog guard on eBay.de for £52 in perfect condition with required clips but I just noticed it says Galant from '95 which I think means it should be a 7G but I'm fairly sure they didn't do a 7G estate in 95 and it's supposed to be from '96 or the 8G Galant was available here from 95.

Could someone look at the pic and let me know if it looks right for our cars..

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...m=220203082147
    VR-4 #1 : Ernie, Pyreness Black, 98 Legnum Type-S, Leather, Moonroof & Stainless Sills, Fujitsubo cat back, Apexi RSM - Sold under duress
    VR-4 #2 : Wallie, Finesse Green, 96 Legnum Type-S, Erebuni CF bonnet, Profec E-01 & EMB, TRE fuel pump, RPW Downpipes, De-Cat, Fujitsubo Super Legalis R, LC-1, NGK Iridium Plugs, SARD Radiator, Greddy Hard Rad Pipe, ATF Cooler, FMIC, Forge Recirc BOV, KAD 6 Pot 330x28 Brakes, HEL Braided Lines, 17"X8.0 Rota Torques with Wintrac Xtremes, Fully Synth Oils, Ultimate 102RON Fuel, Stainless Sills - Sold after 4 great years

Name
    Philip
    Last Online
    10-03-2023
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    03 Galant V6

The 7G came in saloon and hatchback only - just like the 6G before it...

The only estate car (not people carrier) in Mitsubishi's line up at the time of the 6G and 7G Galants was the larger Australian built Sigma... The Sigma saloon was built in Japan.

If anything perhaps that guard is for the Galant hatchback? But I've not known a dog guard manufactured for a hatch.

My Mitsubishis: 1980 Sigma 2.0 GLX | 1990 Galant 2.0 GLSi | 2003 Galant 2.5 V6-24V Elegance

Visit my photo gallery >> click on 'VISIT' to the right of 'MY GARAGE' under my avatar - thank you for viewing!

Name
    Lee
    Last Online
    09-09-2018
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    04 535d Touring

I'm sure it's the same as the other ones I've seen on fleabay before. Will wait and see.

Name
    Brad
    Last Online
    20-10-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    F/lift 5MT VR-4

worst case just buy it and even if it isn't a direct fit you should be able to modify it slightly

Name
    Lee
    Last Online
    09-09-2018
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    04 535d Touring

I'm not overly worried, never seen a 7G estate for the above resaons so it must be fine.