Name
    Carl
    Last Online
    23-12-2016
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    1997 PFL Galant

I gotta scram tonight so I'll give you what I've done in the mean time, it inherites from vr4base1, which is on here somewhere if you don't have it. Otherwise the maps that look right are:
    Fuel high/low
    Open loop load
    Boost cut x 2 (1 for auto, 1 for manual according to Russians)
    Boost desired engine load
    WGDC
    Ignition maps High/Low
    Cat ignition maps.

Although all that it inherits seems to have wrong RPM/LOAD addresses, but right table index, Rev and speed limit seem to be same from vr4base1 xml definitions. Data from tables I listed above matches my EM2005 ECU, so seems legit.

P.S - remove the .pdf extension when you go to use it. Had to add it to upload.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Name
    Antti
    Last Online
    10-06-2020
    Country
    Other
    Car
    Legnum VR-4 -99

Thanks to you

Now i have to go test this system

SWEET!

Name
    Antti
    Last Online
    10-06-2020
    Country
    Other
    Car
    Legnum VR-4 -99

It works I put thr rev. limitter to 2800rpm and it works. Then back to 7300 rpms and works again YES!

I remoaved the speed limiter to 320 so no worrys abaut that. And i tested in a closed area the speed meter goes on the whats the thing that shows how many kilometers you being driven on the bottom of speed meter. I think speed was about 200km/h

Thanx to you guyes your the best

Name
    Steve
    Last Online
    22-07-2015
    Country
    Australia
    Car
    99 Legnum VR4 T

In case someone looks here for the latest defs, I have found most of the xml files to have the wrong axis on the fuel maps, well the correct ais but the wrong way around! they should be swapped using a swapxy=true bit of code.... Yes I have tested this.

<table name="Fuel Map 1 - HI OCTANE #1" category="Fuel and Ignition Maps" address="110a3" type="3D" swapxy="true" scaling="AFR">
    <table name="Load" address="2cf54" type="X Axis" elements="15" scaling="Load"/>
    <table name="RPM" address="2cf30" type="Y Axis" elements="15" scaling="RPM"/>
    </table>

<table name="Fuel Map 2 - HI OCTANE #2" category="Fuel and Ignition Maps" address="1118b" type="3D" swapxy="true" scaling="AFR">
    <table name="Load" address="2cf54" type="X Axis" elements="15" scaling="Load"/>
    </table>

<table name="Fuel Map 3 - LO OCTANE #1" category="Fuel and Ignition Maps" address="11273" type="3D" swapxy="true" scaling="AFR">
    <table name="Load" address="2d1ce" type="X Axis" elements="15" scaling="Load"/>
    </table>

<table name="Fuel Map 4 - LO OCTANE #2" category="Fuel and Ignition Maps" address="1135b" type="3D" swapxy="true" scaling="AFR">
    <table name="Load" address="2d1ce" type="X Axis" elements="15" scaling="Load"/>
    </table>

Name
    Sampa
    Last Online
    19-04-2023
    Country
    Other
    Car
    Galant VR-4

hi, i having an issue, got 1999 vr4, open port 2.0 and the latest ecuflash. i cant get the definiton files to load after reading the rom from the ecu. when defining the new rom what start address do i use?

Name
    Jamie
    Last Online
    19-04-2011
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    R32 GTR, VR4

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by sampsulo
    hi, i having an issue, got 1999 vr4, open port 2.0 and the latest ecuflash. i cant get the definiton files to load after reading the rom from the ecu. when defining the new rom what start address do i use?
    I just had the same problem mate.

Go to options:

Directories: metadata directory: Then browse and it should come up with this : C:/Program Files/OpenECU/EcuFlash/rommetadata/mitsubishi/galant

Name
    Sampa
    Last Online
    19-04-2023
    Country
    Other
    Car
    Galant VR-4

im getting an error when i try flash...blank memory page: addres 010000
    do i have to remove my ecu to get the rom id?

Name
    Mike
    Last Online
    01-01-2024
    Country
    United States
    Car
    97 Legnum VR4

ECU Flashing HELP!

I am having issues with the car running after flashing. I have a 97 PFL with a 7201ecu, I replaced it with a 7202. The member I purchased from says the ecu was tuned for an FTO single turbo. I have flashed the ecu with the attached files but when I start the car no tachometer and after 10 seconds car starts to sound like a machine gun.

Last edited by mxc357; 13-11-2022 at 01:52 AM. Reason: Files not showing attached

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415