25-06-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Built VR4 Leggy

Manual Conversion Kits

For all those with
    Autos......
    wanting to get rid of your Autos if theyr on their way out, broken already and or just upgrade.

Why pay NZ$1600+ for repairs or replacement Autos??

i will supply a complete Manual Conversion Kit for roughly $1800(depending on stock flow at the time of enquiry).($2k if your a registered member)

this includes ALL the Items required for the Conversion
    i will do a combo deal on supplying and fitting the converison kit for $2400 ROUGHLY
    this excludes additives and a service aswell.

Note i Preffer removing the engine completley to do the conversion properly (on the bench at good height to ensure no pinching or anyhting)and this also making it easier for the owner to get other upgrades,or servicing of belts,plugs etc easier and faster, or just to respray the engine bay too.

Disclaimers are that if you supply the Clutch kits or any other item it is YOUR Responsability to Ensure ,its correct and that any rework will be added ontop of the price.

id preferr if i supplied all the parts so that if there is anythign wrong its my own wrong doing .

Customers outside of New Zealand note that a surcharge applies and that includes packaging of the Conversion Kit and Local to International Depo Freighting

please note that stock flow is dependant tho..
    email or txt or call for more info

qcustoms@xtra.co.nz
    Last edited by VR4WGN; 02-03-2010 at 07:00 AM.