Nic
    Last Online
    08-11-2011
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Proton Compact,

what are the chances!?!?!?

my new car- the Galant- i searched all over the place for one that i wanted, and found one- in Rugby- all good- only just over an hour away (so nice and close), and from a garage (slight bonus).
    So proud of myself for finding it... got its paper work through a week ago, was looking at it today--- and looked at previouse owner (guy was sellin it for a friend through their garage- called him just after agreeing a price with me- then came out lookin like he had just been given a tellin off--- sorry.)

previouse keepers address (before trade/ garage)... a whole... 2 miles down the road from my house--- yes thats a whole 4 mins away-lol.

what are the chances of that--- we drive for over an hour to a tiny traiding estate in middle of rugby to look at a car that has taken me ages to track down, and... it used to live 4 minutes away---tehe
    :lol:

Should stick photo through last owners door, and tell him were it is now-lol.
    What do you mean "You're only supposed to blow the b****Y doors off"? ... They lift off!!!

Name
    alan
    Last Online
    13-02-2018
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Outlander Turbo

Same happened to me, looked everywhere and found one 6 miles down there road.

Funny old world eh.

Congrats

Last Online
    16-03-2010
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    galant vr4

i found mine about half a mile if that away from me!!!!! well worth it

Name
    Alex
    Last Online
    11-03-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    7 x VR-4 & EA6W

I found my last car 1329 miles away from me...

Name
    Lee
    Last Online
    09-09-2018
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    04 535d Touring

I bought my current one and fitted to it were the wheels from the last car I had, didn't know until I picked it up and the guy mentioned something about having two sets. The first car was from the midlands and the second from Colchester!
    I also drove about 1500 miles around the country looking for the perfect one to bring to Germany only to buy the first one I looked at, 28 miles from home.
    VR-4 #1 : Ernie, Pyreness Black, 98 Legnum Type-S, Leather, Moonroof & Stainless Sills, Fujitsubo cat back, Apexi RSM - Sold under duress
    VR-4 #2 : Wallie, Finesse Green, 96 Legnum Type-S, Erebuni CF bonnet, Profec E-01 & EMB, TRE fuel pump, RPW Downpipes, De-Cat, Fujitsubo Super Legalis R, LC-1, NGK Iridium Plugs, SARD Radiator, Greddy Hard Rad Pipe, ATF Cooler, FMIC, Forge Recirc BOV, KAD 6 Pot 330x28 Brakes, HEL Braided Lines, 17"X8.0 Rota Torques with Wintrac Xtremes, Fully Synth Oils, Ultimate 102RON Fuel, Stainless Sills - Sold after 4 great years

Name
    Nic
    Last Online
    08-11-2011
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Proton Compact,

lol--- cars rele do seem to get around---
    just couldnt believe it wen i looked at log book today- i picked car up bout 70 miles away... wen a week or so b4 it had been 2 miles away-lol .
    (just had another look- same surname of old owner and the seller at garage--- brothers maby?

wow- thats a long way to go 4 a car

with my kit car, found her down south some were- think cornwall?- had her delivered to new forest, then we drove down and got her from there--- thought that was a long way-lol.
    My mini used to live in Devon, then was taken and sold in Manchester, then i bought her, and she came back to midlands

that wheel; thing rele cool--- surprise!?!?

some ppl have treasured number plates- u have treasured wheels--- or wheels that just keep finding their way back--- boomerang wheels.