Brad
    Last Online
    14-09-2015
    Country
    England
    Car
    Legnum vr4 type

Cool Out of the mouth of babes!!!

Classic, the joy that is christmas trees has started. This is never good if you have to deal with as many as I do. By the time you get yours home you have A- become Scrooge and B-want to dress yours with petrol and a match. However today as I unwrap another whilst having a damn good mutter,I am confronted by a small boy . He is looking for a tree (with Mum) so off we go. Halfway through the search he asks what I have requested for christmas,so I tell him. I am then fairly suprised when he says he has asked for waterboarding lessons! I ask where he is going to go for these and he replies Newquay. It suddenly dawns!!!! Bless.

Name
    Andy
    Last Online
    14-10-2023
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Smart fortwo

Excellent i had imilar experience with Mrs. PoM at the weekend we where out shopping i needed some smarter clothes and as we where wandering around the well known designer store George Atasda, My beloved announced that she loves looking at mens bits!
    i just stopped and looked at her for a moment till what she'd said had sunken in then stood there for a few momens laughing at how red she'd gone!

Name
    Brad
    Last Online
    14-09-2015
    Country
    England
    Car
    Legnum vr4 type

That's great! Problem is I can never find a retort quickly enough.