Hello everyone, I would like to know if any of you will be interested to attend monthly meets with our local VR4 community.

My proposals is:

- Place of meet, following this thread I chose the same place because is very easy to find, had good size car park (usually lots of free space), is few tables outside and if we like to sit inside they got massive windows to see through on your or your mates P&J , and served very nice doughnuts.

- Day/time of meet, every first Sunday of the month, Sundays is usually free from more important family/friends commitment, due to chosen place of meet is very close to Trafford centre so we can keep our other halfs (usually not fancying listen about boost pressures etc.etc) busy.
I don’t know what time will be best suit for most of us, so lets say 4PM and we can always be a bit flexible about timings.

As I said earlier, all above is just proposal and I will be more than happy to adjust whatever of the above to suit most of us, all that is what IMO is missing on CVR4 and hopefully we find some time to spend together within this great community.