Hey,

I've having some trouble getting my alarm and remote fob to function properly. I can see one piece is missing from my keyring. I don't know how this is supposed to work since I've have no experience in car-alarms whatsoever. I'm not completely sure it's a Cobra alarm, but thats what I've figured out when searching the forums and interwebs for info.

So I'm turning to you guys to hopefully get some answers to my endless questions about this.

When i press the A)) button to the right on the fob. There's a small green led glowing on the fob. But it seems nothing happens. The red led is still flashing it's ass of inside the car.
I also have a penny sized thing under the steering wheel with a small hole with 2 connectors inside. I bet the thing that should be there also fits on my keyring on the silver thing that is next to the alarm remote.

How to get this working again? And what functions will this have then? what does the arrow key do? Attatched a picture to give a picture of what i'm talking about.

IMAG0190-1.jpg

To sum this all up: WAT!?

-John