Atik
    Last Online
    06-04-2024
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    RVR HSGR

Beige leather seats and door cards

Finally sourced a full set of black leather seats for my car in the exact specification I was looking for. So my current beige leather seats are now surplus to requirements and are up for grabs.

Must point out that they are a set made up of rear estate Galant/Legnum seats and front Audi S8 Recaro seats. I am willing to split the set depending on request.

Anyway, the rears are the UK specification facelift seats from a V6 Galant estate (Pezza's old Roanne Red V6), so they are complete with the full triple rear belts and the triple rear headrests. For the uneducated , I believe the UK PFL and the Jap spec cars only had a rear lap belt and two rear head rests.

These have been in my car since 2008 I think. Condition is very good, and up until this time last year, was cleaned and cared for with leather protection stuff. Since the house move, car swap and new house purchase this year, I havent been able to maintain that. The back panels have been changed to the black panels to match the black interior in a standard interior. There is some small scuff marks on the back top near the headrests where things have been loaded/unloaded over the years. No tears or rips though.

Comes with all four door cards which have also had the black on beige treatment. I removed the beige insert from the original door cards and fit them to the black stock ones. If you didnt know, I went for the black/beige look. Also will include the centre armrest bit which is beige leather.

rear seats.JPG
    IMG_0402.jpg
    IMG_0178.jpg
    IMG_0187.jpg
    rear door card.jpg

Front Audi Recaro S8 seats

These seats will definitely need a good clean as they have been in storage for over a year Otherwise, they are a very solid with 14 (or 16) points of electric adjust, 5 levels of heat settings and are ridiculously comfortable! For those that have met me, even my skinny a$$ is kept firmly in place with these seats so they do keep you planted in the seat in the twisty bits!

Be aware though that they will require some fabrication to get them to fit to a Legnum/Galant. I originall had them mounted using aluminium brackets (obviously not strong enough) but would recomment steel. I know John the Antique has a set of black seats identical to this and he had a based fabricated for them.

I will include the wiring loom I made for them which provides the power to the seats for both adjust and heating.

IMG_0455.jpg
    IMG_0454.jpg
    IMG_0455.jpg
    IMG_0454.jpg
    IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0450.jpg
    IMG_0441.jpg

So, prices:
    Everything £225 (offers near that welcomed)
    Rears with door cards and centre armrest £125
    Fronts only with wiring £150

If you have any questions, please ask away.
    1997 Mitsubishi RVR HSGR : 2.0 4G63T, 4 seats and the seating position from a truck
    2009 Ford Mondeo : 2.2TDCi, 4 wheels, some plastics, some metal and some seats
    Former owner of The Mongrel (RIP 2011) and The Rednum (RIP 2014)

Name
    Andrew
    Last Online
    27-02-2024
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Galant V6 TT

Audi seats - expressing an interest here! How is the colour match to the rest of the mitsu tan. Also, do you have a pic of them installed?

/edit: ooops!! Yes you do............

Name
    John
    Last Online
    21-03-2017
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    legnum

Those Audi seats are just sooooo comfortable but hold you real firm. Bargain.
    Proverbs 20:29

Name
    Robert
    Last Online
    12-11-2014
    Country
    Australia
    Car
    VR4 Legnum

I know that black leather is hard to locate, why don't the owners of Beige leather seats just have them dyed black. Its not hard to go from beige to black but it is hard to go the other way. Sorry to go off topic.
    You Have Just been Beat By a Wagon - Driven By a Grandfather

Name
    Atik
    Last Online
    06-04-2024
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    RVR HSGR

Andy, the Audi beige is a different shade (a little grey) compared to the Mitsubishi beige. However it's not something that is easily noticed. In the pics you can see the centre armrest against the seats and its a decent enough match.

Name
    Atik
    Last Online
    06-04-2024
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    RVR HSGR

Bump and small edit.

Audi Recaro seats are now ready and will be cleaned shortly prior to sale. £100 plus cost of delivery or free to collect (based just off J9 M6). These seats are worth a lot more on eBay or from any Audi breaker.

Rear seats are now standard fit Legnum rears with two rear headrests and lapbelt. £50 plus cost of delivery or free collect.

Name
    Atik
    Last Online
    06-04-2024
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    RVR HSGR

Bump - make me an offer for these seats as they are taking up valuable storage space in the house now.

Name
    darren
    Last Online
    22-01-2015
    Country
    England
    Car
    legnum vr4 1997

Pm sent

Name
    martin
    Last Online
    02-07-2022
    Country
    England
    Car
    GALANT VR4

Atik mate im interested,fitted the center console i got of you,diddnt realize you had some front seats....whats your best price buddy...????? martin

Name
    Atik
    Last Online
    06-04-2024
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    RVR HSGR

@martin71 - The fronts are not stock seats. They are beige leather but a slightly different shade. Once in the car, its not easy to see that they are different. They will require some work to get them in including getting a metal frame fabricated to fit the aluminium rails to, and sorting out electric power to power the seat adjust and heating. These seats command around £180-200 on eBay but I am just looking for £100 for the fronts. Once fitted though they are the comfiest seats I've ever sat in! And they hold my skinny 8stone frame perfectly planted in the seat!

They are fairly heavy as well so transport courier could be expensive.

Name
    martin
    Last Online
    02-07-2022
    Country
    England
    Car
    GALANT VR4

Atik mate could you find a courier price mate,i live by sratford upon avon warwickshire cv36 5ee....or is there any club couriers out there who could help plzzzzzzzz... cheers martin

Name
    nigel
    Last Online
    23-12-2021
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    black l200

From were you are to atikz would be cheaper to drive lol unless atik wants to do mini meet lol