Thread: In the US, can I become a member (full, paid membership)?

Name
    Chris
    Last Online
    18-06-2015
    Country
    Other

In the US, can I become a member (full, paid membership)?

I was wondering if it would be possible for me to become a full paid member of this site? I have been around awhile, but not posted much. I joined because I was going to drop a 6a13tt into my USDM Mirage sedan. That dream has now died, and I was looking for a place to sell off the engine in parts if possible.

If you need a reference for my reputation as a seller, I am an admin at mirageforums.net, and have a "good guy" thread there. I also have some positive feedback on 4g61t.org.

Please let me know what I can do to become a member and hopefully sell some items on here.

thanks
    chris

Name
    Nev
    Last Online
    01-03-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    VR-4+Panda+shed
    My Garage
    Visit

Yes, you can become a full paid member by following the various links around the site (including my signature below!) and register as a UK/RoW member.

Although you don't need to be a member to sell your bits and pieces. Of course, support of CVR4 is welcomed!
    October 2023 fleet status: 100% operational

| Legnum VR-4S | Fiat Panda 100HP !! | a blue one! | Avensis T-180 | VR-4 parts van! |

Why not become a full member of CVR4 and enjoy the additional benefits membership brings?! Information here.

Name
    Chris
    Last Online
    18-06-2015
    Country
    Other

Quote Originally Posted by elnevio View Post
    Yes, you can become a full paid member by following the various links around the site (including my signature below!) and register as a UK/RoW member.

Although you don't need to be a member to sell your bits and pieces. Of course, support of CVR4 is welcomed!
    Thanks. I wanted to pay to join since I do not see me getting the needed posts to be able to post in the for sale section. If I pay to join, will I be able to list items for sale, regardless of my low post count?