Thought I would post an update with my current CVR4 dealings, which have been progressing slower than I would like, I'm afraid!

MEMBERSHIPS

I have taken over this from Barry, and have been getting to grips with the process. Along with sorting out a new stock of membership goodies, I intend to get all outstanding packs out as soon as possible, but this is likely to be getting in to June. Problems have been met in the form of suppliers ceasing to trade, and the like!

CLUB SHOP

New merchandise will be available soon, once I have made arrangements with a potential new supplier. Still in the process of getting information and prices all sorted. There is an issue with the shop (those who have attempted to purchase JF2 tickets will have come across it) where a PayPal error is generated. This is something I am hoping to get to the bottom of pretty soon - just doing some more investigating, although it's clearly my fault as it's only items that I have amended or added. Watch this space!

Unfortunately, work seem to think it's their job to keep me busy... the cheek of it, eh?!