Brodie
    Last Online
    16-10-2016
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    1998 VR4 Legnum

My new VR-4 - Wellington

Hi...would just like to post a few pics of the vr-4 I bought a few weeks back.IMG_1261.JPGIMG_1260.JPGIMG_1259.JPG

I bought this one for $2200, It has done 168,000 kms. Unfortunately it is a tiptronic model

So far I have done a new oil change with additive to stop that mitsi tick, which was successful. New head unit and 6x9s in rear doors. Swapped out the standard suspension for a set of adjustables. Resurfaced the headlights to take that disgusting yellow off. Removed rear legnum badge as it was ugly.

Next mods will probably be a painting the wheels, black or white cant really decide, front mount intercooler, maybe bov, 3" exhaust system, better air filter, and maybe a manual conversion down the track

Sorry about the sideways pictures lol

Name
    Mike
    Last Online
    13-08-2021
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    2000 VR4 Leg MT

Quote Originally Posted by Brodie320 View Post
    Hi...would just like to post a few pics of the vr-4 I bought a few weeks back.IMG_1261.JPGIMG_1260.JPGIMG_1259.JPG

I bought this one for $2200, It has done 168,000 kms. Unfortunately it is a tiptronic model

So far I have done a new oil change with additive to stop that mitsi tick, which was successful. New head unit and 6x9s in rear doors. Swapped out the standard suspension for a set of adjustables. Resurfaced the headlights to take that disgusting yellow off. Removed rear legnum badge as it was ugly.

Next mods will probably be a painting the wheels, black or white cant really decide, front mount intercooler, maybe bov, 3" exhaust system, better air filter, and maybe a manual conversion down the track

Sorry about the sideways pictures lol
    Nice, id paint the wheels black, like mine are. Bov id go for exo x or 8mr, exhaust fujitsubo and K&N panel filter with factory air intake (runs better) and replace the toe hook cover but thats just me.

Name
    Brodie
    Last Online
    16-10-2016
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    1998 VR4 Legnum

Yeah I was thinking maybe painting them black with white dish...they are ugly wheels, kind of hard to make **** wheels look good lol..yeah I was thinking panel filter. the toe hook cover seems to be missing on all these models..havnt really seen any around with same spottys as mine, why is that? I guess I could make something up to go in there and paint it the factory colour