Mileage Total: 130.000

M.O.T. Expiry Date: 14 September 2017
    :

Contact Method: call me 01254 706030
    PM me

Price: 400

Car Description

Car History
    Here we have a very well loved Mitsubishi Galant 2 Litre Sport. It has been part of my life since I bought it in 2006 and has been to many CVR4 club events and done many a cherished mile. The only real reason I am letting this go is because we require something that both of us can drive, a little newer, a little smaller and with more fuel economy.

The car is in around good condition and is not in bad shape for its year.

The Interior - is good not having any rips or tears in the upholstery and all the plastic is good. Dashboard is clean and as always been up kept with Autoglym products.

Exterior – There are some signs of rust on the wheel arches and a mark on the bonnet. Apart from that there are marks where I think I have polished the car too much and taken the top layer of paint off. These are mostly on the bonnet and the boot.

Mechanically – The car is sound. All small amounts of maintenance and serving was done by myself with anything else being done by a reputable garage I know. Cam was done a while ago, however still has plenty of meat on it. A new clutch was only fitted a couple of years ago and really that’s it, apart from new tyres being fitted. It does require a new exhaust and cat. Not only because the exhaust blows but also it interferes with the sensor and so causes erratic take up on acceleration. This though all changes when she is up to the proper speed for that gear where then she purrs as smooth as a kitten.

All maintainace and service bills can be accounted for, with all sundries required for the jobs in hand having receipts (spark plugs, oil, filters, so on and so on) All MOTS are accountable for and any other minor wear and tear items having receipts and bills.

There is nothing special about this car in anyway. No modifications or add ons. This car is box standard. As far as I know. That’s how I liked it and that is how it was displayed. At events I tried to interest anyone who asked about it as being something that had come out of a Mitsubishi showroom of the time. This could appeal to someone who wants to do it up and just run a great looking standard car with all the look but half the fuel and maintenance costs; once a little TLC is put its way.

The car as no tax. This is because we used a disability tax and so is none transferable, and no MOT. This runs out on the 14th Sept and was required as commute car to get me to work. So was required up to the last minute.

As I see this would either suite someone who has already got one of these cars and needs another to store for parts purposes or, and I would prefer this myself, someone who could come along and spend a little time on her and maybe get her up to full condition and start taking her to the clubs meetings again. The second part would be great.

I have puts lots of pictures of the car up for you guys to look at but if you do want any further details and pictures please ask and I’ll do my best to get them up for you.

Thanks for looking

Regards Keith

Modifications.
    None

Other information.
    None

Bad bits
    Requires new exhaust and cat.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name
    keith ian wood
    Last Online
    28-09-2017
    Country
    England
    Car
    2.0 Galant Spor

Needs to go this weekend so dropping to £250. Will need to be towed or put on a transporter. Ideal for spares or a project.

Anyone interested please ring me on my land line and leave a message. The phone goes direct to answer phone but if you

ID who you are Ill get back to you straight away. Thanks.

I have found out that the exhaust is repairable however the cat is a real no go so that will need replacing

Name
    keith ian wood
    Last Online
    28-09-2017
    Country
    England
    Car
    2.0 Galant Spor

Car as now gone into storage and is being broken for parts. If anyone wants anything in particular I am open to offers.

Thanks

Name
    keith ian wood
    Last Online
    28-09-2017
    Country
    England
    Car
    2.0 Galant Spor

Ive opened up another thread in the parts for sale section so if you require anything please get in touch.

Thanks