Rikki
    Last Online
    26-01-2021
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4/350Z/Focus

CVR4 Mini Meets 2018

So 2018 is nearly upon us and so it's time for me to start the mini meets thread. This thread is purely for any Club VR4 exclusive events and mini meets etc. This can be anything ranging from a workshop day to a dyno day or any even lunchtime pub meets etc.

As with 2017 mini meets the way I am going to run this is to leave the actual organising up to whoever wants to initiate and run with it but what I will do is go through the mini meet threads and index them all in this thread. That way they are easy to see and find as this forum will get chock-a-block within the next few months and things will be virtually impossible to find. Simply open this sticky thread and click the relevant link.

I am going to be bogged down with organising the national events but I would also like to empower each and every one of you to get involved and come up with ideas for events/meets and even have the confidence to host your own meets like Garry. This will help me out massively but will also hopefully make you guys feel like you are still involved in creating a good day out for the club to enjoy. Of course if you have a great idea for a mini meet or dyno day etc but don't know where to start with organising one, fire me a PM with your idea and I will happily try and put something together on your behalf. This stands for new members also. Maybe you would like to set a meet up but don't want to 'rock the boat' or step on anyones toes or simply dont feel like you've been here long enough to start organising things, again PM me and I will either guide you in the right direction or set it up on your behalf. Even though I am the events organiser we are all part of the forum and we all count. All I ask is that if and when you do organise a mini meet off your own back, just fire me a PM, tag me in your thread or post a comment below so I can add it to this page and keep things relatively tidy.

Anyway Ive waffled far too much so here goes:

This thread will be updated as and when there are changes or new events are found, so please check back regularly for updates. This thread is purely for Club VR4 exclusive mini meets and events and will not include any external national events/shows.

I will ask that any comments on this thread are kept as on point as possible and would like to take this opportunity to thank you all in advance for your support.
    Last edited by Erni902; 28-12-2017 at 08:14 PM.