Last Online
    26-01-2021
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4/350Z/Focus

The Fast Show 2018

fastshowheader2018.jpg

Right guys as the show season is fast approaching it would only be rude if I was to miss off the very first event of the season. To that end I would like to cordially invite each and everyone of you to The Fast Show 2018 at Santa Pod Raceway.

Welcome to The Fast Show at Santa Pod Raceway, the first performance and modified car event on the calendar. Featuring huge club stand displays, Run What Ya Brung, FWD Drag Racing, Drifting, Stunt Displays, Jet Car, Trade Village, Caterers, Fun Fair Rides and much more. There’s something for everyone whether your car is about “show” or “go”, a modified hot-hatch, a retro classic or a supercar.

Saturday is a "Saturday Night Special", a RWYB day with plenty of track time running until dusk. Weekend ticket holders get to stay on site and enjoy the "N2O" Nightclub featuring top DJs, while Sunday is the main show day when all other aspects of the show take place.

The track will be open for RWYB on the Fast Show Main Day (Sunday) from 9.30am-5pm and also on the Fast Show Test Day (Saturday) with late-night RWYB running from 9.30am-8pm (track conditions dependant).

If you’ve got a great looking show car, why not bring it round to the heart of the show and park in the Autoglym Show Car Paddock?

Multiple world record holder and professional stunt driver Terry Grant will be putting on an action packed show in the Live Action Arena.

It wouldn’t be The Fast Show without something really bloomin’ fast, and they don’t get much faster than a 270mph Jet Car. Witness the power and feel the noise of the Fireforce 3 Jet Funny Car.

If you like your cars rear-wheel drive and sideways, make sure you catch some of the drift action in the Live Action Arena. Drift Rides will be available for those wanting to experience the thrill of drifting first hand. Sunday (3 laps for £10). For those of you that dont even walk whilst facing your front, a tight course will be created with a series of obstacles that will need to be negotiated as quickly as possible in the drift arena. But do you dare to DWYB??

The Santa Pod Nissan Skyline GTS drift car driven by Michelle Westby will also be performing drift demos.

Lets kick off the season as we mean to go on and get and get Club VR4 recognised.

Take a peek at the official Fast Show 2017 video for an idea of what to expect:

Take a look HERE for more info.

Costs below:

Capture.PNG

Deadline for advance ordering tickets is TBC

If you are interested then comment in this thread and say if you are going to be a definite or a maybe so I can get a list going. I am awaiting more details as to the minimum requirements for a club stand but expect it will maybe be 10 as that seems to be the average for the larger shows. I will of course confirm this once I hear back from the organisers.

Confirmed Attendees

Name
    Garry
    Last Online
    Today
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum VR-4
    My Garage
    Visit

I may be at Fast Show, it's round 1 of the Old Skool Ford Drag Challenge - so if I am, I'll have both Anglia and Legnum, and will be running the Anglia up the strip