bhp_banner.jpg

Getting into the swing of the show season by this point and next up is BHP Performance Show hosted at Lydden Hill.

The event will be taking place on Bank Holiday Monday 7th May 2018. Now in its 9th year in the running, the annual event which is held at Lydden Hill race Circuit in Kent is a day out for all the family.

The event features childrens entertainment, food village, trade stands, static displays from Classic to modern machinery, and the highlight being the 9 hours of live ‘on track’ action including motorsport demonstrations and 5 hours of public track time.

A variety of motorsport and performance demonstrations are featured, including EX BTCC, Drifting, Rallycross, Group B, Circuit Racing, Oval Racing and High Powered sprint/street cars making it a fun day for all the family.

Gates open to visitors at 9am and close at 5pm with the event concluding at 6pm.

Dont miss the Biggest event at Lydden Hill and Southern England for the last 5 years running.

Take a peek at the BHP Show 2016 video for an idea of what to expect:

If you are interested then comment in this thread and say if you are going to be a definite or a maybe so I can et a list going. There is a minimum requirement of 10 cars for a club stand. If you are a dfinite then let me know and hold off booking for mow. I will keep an eye on the numbers and if it doesnt look like we will be getting enough for a club stand then we will have to book our own tickets. If we do get enough then I will book them all at the same time.

Confirmed Attendees