Modified_Nationals_Banner.png

The next installment on the car show calendar of 2018 is none other than Modified Nationals.

Modified Nationals Performance & Tuning Show takes place 26th & 27th May 2018, at Peterborough Arena & Events Centre. Held over two days the show gives you chance to take in some mind-blowing cars at one of the largest modified car events in the UK.

In 2017 there were over 3000 show cars in the club area and many more inside the main exhibition hall with 2018 looking to be bigger and better than ever before. Alongside our static car displays in the Direnza Live Action Arena you can find drifting demos along side drift car passenger rides. Saturday and Sunday there are top DJs mixing it up with our very own fire breathing girls on our main live stages plus games and give-aways on the inside stage. These are just a few of the highlights, keep checking back for the latest additions to our line-up.

NEW for 2018 - Monster Truck Rides

Modified Nationals is one show in 2018 you just wont want to miss.

You dont have to show your car to join us, but if you would like to be part of it, read on.......

Take a peek at the Modified Nationals 2016 video for an idea of what to expect. At 0:50 Im sure you will all spot a very familiar car representing the club. For obvious reasons this car will not be attending this year so it falls to the rest of us to represent:

If you are interested then comment in this thread and say if you are going to be a definite or a maybe so I can get a list going. There is a minimum requirement of 5 cars for a club stand. If you are a definite then let me know and hold off booking for mow. I will keep an eye on the numbers and if it doesnt look like we will be getting enough for a club stand then we will have to book our own tickets. If we do get enough then I will book them all at the same time.

Confirmed Attendees