Mileage Total: 150000
    Mileage KM: 150000

M.O.T. Expiry Date: 12 January 2019
    :

Contact Method: call me on 07947 511 625 or email hnicou@hotmail.com

Price: 3400

Car Description

Car History
    Selling my vr4 legnum estate, W reg 2000 the car is stunning and a real headturner, rallyart model 2.5 Twin turbo v6 280bhp 4 wheel drive monster, superb tiptronic gearbox which learns your driving style and was developed my porche, the car also has evo 8 magnesium paddle shifters fitted so you can change gears manually without moving your hands off the steering wheel, this was fitted by previous owner and works superb, Forge Dump valve, also has an alpine head unit with amp in the boot, 18inch alloys, after market alarm with cobra thatcham immobiliser, also has an extended usb port so you can plug mp3 players etc, and after market rallyart gauges in centre console also the digital info unit where the digital clock would usually be which gives different info on car including speed and mpg etc.

It has a very expensive seibon real carbon fibre bonnet fitted with locks which cost around £1000, and real carbon fibre engine cover, i also have the original cover.

The car drives good and is a very practical everyday car and is very comfortable and fun to drive and not bad on the juice if you dont keep flooring it!

Its a stunning looking estate and turns heads everywhere, and I would really like to keep it but currently have too many cars!!

Since ive owned the car the AYC pump was removed by previous owner as it stopped working, I still have it and also have a replacement unit with all the pipes and hoses attached ready to fit, I didnt bother fitting it as it really make no difference in my opinion unless you are doing 80 mph round bends and driving like a nutter, these cars having 4 wheel drive handle superbly with hardly any body roll and the AYC units are notorious for needing regular servicing etc so Its fine as it is however all there for the new owner to fit if needed.

The car had a recon engine fitted by previous owner and its superb, no tappet noises and runs superb as does the gearbox it changes very smoothly and is in superb order, the oddometer was not set back when the recon engine was fitted but I was told that it had around 70k so the current mileage is around 80k even though it shows around 150k

I also have a very nice condition set of pre facelift legnum vr4 alloys with almost new tyres to go with the car as a spare set

I have stacks of service history for this car all old mots and service history in book and manuals etc 2 keys and remotes and lots of spares to go with it, I also have evo 7/8 Brembo calipers and discs for it that can be fitted these are worth around £700 on their own and a professionaly painted passenger front wing as the current one has a small dent in it (bolt on) also rear heat shield and new brembo brake pads in box plus various other bits.

bad bits it has various small scratches on side panel and some bubbling on rear arch, and some cracking of paint on back bumper, but overall its in very good condition and alloys are like new,

Occasionally the abs light comes on and you sometimes feel a grinding when braking through the pedal hence why I was going to fit the brembos but havent had a chance to fit them yet, but you get used to it and sometimes when starting from cold it runs a bit low on the revs and you have to hold your foot on the accelerator for a few seconds then its ok,
    I was told the cat is getting weak at my last mot and its sending the lambda sensor a bit crazy hence why it does this and was planning to decat it as you get alot more power and its very cheap to do, decat pipe is about £25 on ebay.

These cars are Very rare and recent exmaples ive seen have sold for between 6 and 7k and the last one at 7k was totally standard, mine has thousands of pounds spent on it and many extras and looks stunning compared to all the others ive seen and will only appreciate in value due to rarity!

This is the original ad when I bought the car

Ralliart legnum type s VR4 (with cold pack) - 2000 -
    Car Details
    Car: Ralliart legnum type s VR4 (with cold pack) Year: 2000 Colour: Indigo Blue Transmission: Automatic Mileage Total: 154000 M.O.T. Expiry Date: 19 January 2017 :
    Car Description Car History
    Modifications.
    mods i have applied.... front groove and vented discs, red stuff pads due to oem equipment fading and warping, (i also have in my possession brembos front and rear calipers and rotors courtesy of Justin Eurospec) carbon seibon bonnet (courtesy of Justin Eurospec). currently running on 16 pfl alloys. I have 18 multispoke lexus alloys. all alpine amped audio. handbrake from a super vr4 3 white ralliart gauges (below radio) batt and boost working, oil temp not connected but ive got the sender and oil filter sandwich plate ready to be fitted. bright red radiator grills. extra toggle switch near center console to operate engine fans for hooning.
    Other information.
    recent expenses brand new fuel filler neck £1100 of welding inner and outer rear sills (eurospec) replaced rear turret tops replaced n/s straight suspension arm (split dust cover on ball joint. Replaced upper suspension arm excess play.new used repainted front bumper (no holes, Dinks) replacement used front fog/direction light
    Bad bits
    nearside front wing top damage. i have a painted replacement to go on. fuel tank heatshield deteriorated. i have a second hand good replacement. Working AYC pump currently in shed with all pipes and reservoir. (Along with 1 damaged unit (spares)) Along with adjustable pressure switch. Cables at back are insulated and bagged up. Needs refit, plug in and bleeding.

Modifications.
    Seibon carbon fiber bonnet and engine cover, 18 inch lexus alloys, forge dump valve, evo 8 magnesium paddle shifters, upgraded brake discs etc

Other information.
    I have a set of brembo evo 6 to 8 calipers with discs ready to fit, also 2 abc pumps one working and one for spares or repair, and also a set of mk1 vr4 alloys in good condition with good tyres, the passenger front wing has a dent but i have a good condition professionally painted wing ready to fit, aswell as loads of other spares parts in boxes all of which will be included in price. The spares brembos, alloys etc etc are worth well over a grand alone

Bad bits
    the car has various scratches here nad there and some bubbling on rear arch also it has a small amount of oil weeping from rocker gasket, which is very minimal, and when you start the car from cold you have to rev it a bit for a minute or it cuts out, it doesnt allways do this, its like the fuel filter is clogged up or something as it sometimes holds back when you put your foot down aswell. however it drives very well and temperature etc stays half way in traffic, and also gearbox is very smooth.

1).jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.JPG
    Last edited by Humpty's Revenge; 12-02-2018 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Rotating Pictures

Name
    Adam
    Last Online
    13-04-2024
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    EC5W

I would look much better when not upside-down :-)
    His FL Legnum VR4 running 238.8 ATW HP and 500Nm @1.05 bar on LPG
    Hers PFL Legnum VR4 COTY see here for full story
    Looking for AMSoil? click here

living in north west?
    would you like to meet with other VR4 fanatics?
    click here

My recent and ex Mitsubishi's

Name
    Jason
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    PFL Legnum Man
    My Garage
    Visit

Must be from Australia
    Have questions about performance upgrades and ECU tuning? Before PM'ing me, Check this thread first
    Please support CVR4 & become a Full member, you get a full years access to guides, games, chat & much more!

Name
    Harry
    Last Online
    15-03-2018
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    galant VR4 2001

For some reason, the pics upload upside down and cant find anyway to rotate them on here, they are saved the correct way up on my laptop and upload on ebay etc the correct way up so dont know why this happened on here!
    Last edited by H24k; 13-01-2018 at 03:07 PM.

Name
    Rikki
    Last Online
    26-01-2021
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4/350Z/Focus

Just rotated all the pics for you mate. This happens when you take a photo with a camera phone in landscape mode. There is actually a right and wrong way to take a picture with a phone. The EXIF data in the picture stores the rotation of the image. It doesn't matter how many times you rotate the image it will always appear on here upside down as the server will automatically correct the orientation according to the EXIF data.

The way to rectify this is to open your image in a photo editor (mspaint will do) and simply select 'File>Save As' and then save the file over the top of itself. (You do not need to rotate or edit the image in the program, simply open the image and save straightaway). The photo editor will then overwrite the EXIF data in the image and when you upload the file here it will then know that the file is the right way up.

Hope this helps in future mate.

Name
    Harry
    Last Online
    15-03-2018
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    galant VR4 2001

Thanks Erni Really appreciate it, and Thanks for letting me know how to do this in the future aswell as it will be very helpful.

Name
    Harry
    Last Online
    15-03-2018
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    galant VR4 2001

Car is now sold