Mileage KM: ~30000

M.O.T. Expiry Date: 31 August 2018
    :

Contact Method: PM Me

Price: £2700

Car Description

Car History
    Factory Manual Gearbox

A Prosport electronic boost gauge was fitted inside instrument cluster but has been removed and the instrument cluster replaced, I still have the previous cluster so can be swapped back, I also have the gauge. (odometer swapped so milage kept)

It has the optional bbs wheels fitted, the paint has suffered but the wheels themselves are not damaged. Fitted with uniroyal rainsport tyres.

A switch has fitted to allow centre brake lights to be used as fog lights or brake lights as there is no external fog light fitted.

There is a reverse camera fitted next to the tailgate handle but I have removed the head unit I was using to view it, there is also a trigger wire from the reverse lights for units that require it. There is also a DAB glass mount aerial on the front screen, this is not as good as a roof mounted aerial but it has a reasonable signal.

Has factory privacy glass on the rear side windows and tinting film on the rear window

Has a space saver spare wheel you can keep in the boot as the wheel well has a tank in it, one of the previous owner has made a mount to hold the tire against the side of the boot although I have not used it as it prevents the boot cover closing.

It has a removable towbar and towing electrics hidden under the back, there are also a couple of spare numberplates.

Will also include a few spares that I have including the original clock unit, clutch slave cylinder and some AMSOIL (mainly for the AYC clutch).

Over the three years I've owned the car it has been great fun and has been a reliable daily driver, the 4wd drive and ayc system makes the car feel like it was glued to the road.

As far as I can tell this car has been in the club since it was imported hence why I'm selling it here first.

Bodywork

The rear bumper has been resprayed at some point and it doesn't quite match guessing this was when the lpg filler was fitted.

There's a blister under the paint on the offside front wing which has been painted over in the past,
    There is some lacquer peeling on the front wings where someone has pulled off the v6 badges,
    There is some lacquer peeling on the bootlid roof piece.
    There are some stone chips on the bonnet a a couple of small dents from car park doors.

Modifications.
    Lpgtech Ecu, hana 50bhp per cylinder injectors, kme twin 410 hp reducer, 70l tank, tomasetto 8mm multivalve.
    I have been getting the equivalent of 40mpg with normal use.

short-shift gearstick, facelift MOMO steering wheel and facelift silver/grey dash trims, grey leather interior which matches the dash trims from galant v6 including door cards (previous owner swapped the interior from a v6) .

Dash clock removed and Innovate MTX-L wideband gauge fitted behind tinted screen in its place.

It has Tein lowered springs all round.

It has a 3” custom exhaust from the downpipes back, it has been fitted with an empty cat to make mots easier. (running on lpg so no issues passing the emissions test). The plan was to finish the exhaust with a 3” downpipe from a member on here

Other information.
    It is currently sorn as not longer using it.

Viewings available weekends/evenings, for viewings or questions PM me.

Bad bits
    The front flexi on the downpipes has worn on the outer skin but is not blowing.

The air conditioning pump no longer engages, it is possibly the clutch that has gone

The offside rear boot trim plastic is cracked

It has recently developed a rough idle when running on LPG (wideband reports it is running rich), it is not affected when running on petrol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Tarps87; 15-04-2018 at 10:53 PM.

Name
    Russell
    Last Online
    27-12-2023
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Passat B6 TDI
    My Garage
    Visit

Saw this listed on eBay, I'm saving my money to buy one but it's at a laughable rate at the moment

Lpg kit seems a great idea though

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9 using Tapatalk
    2006 VW Passat B6 Tdi 140 BKP (Daily driver)
    1996 Legnum VR4 TYpe-S Sophia White (Weekend Toy)
    1996 Legnum VR4 Type-S Trigger Mauve (Parts Car)

Name
    Ansen
    Last Online
    03-12-2023
    Country
    United Kingdom

Hey,

Still available?