Charlie
    Last Online
    02-01-2024
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Galant V6 Sport

Is anyone toying with the idea?

Just wanting to gauge interest with regards to anyone potentially selling their VR4 in the next year or so.

Not too fussed on specs, but whatever it is, I'd want to have been well looked after and with minimal or no work required - so no projects please!

Cheers,

Charlie.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Humpty's Revenge; 10-05-2018 at 03:59 PM.

Name
    Adam
    Last Online
    13-04-2024
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    EC5W

It could me.
    His FL Legnum VR4 running 238.8 ATW HP and 500Nm @1.05 bar on LPG
    Hers PFL Legnum VR4 COTY see here for full story
    Looking for AMSoil? click here

living in north west?
    would you like to meet with other VR4 fanatics?
    click here

My recent and ex Mitsubishi's

Name
    Charlie
    Last Online
    02-01-2024
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Galant V6 Sport

PM sent.
    Quote Originally Posted by adaxo View Post
    It could me.

Name
    Bill
    Last Online
    12-02-2019
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum Ralliart

Just getting mine back on the road after 4 yrs of storing and it will be for sale once MOTd and sorted, it's a 2000 yr FL auto in Indigo blue with beige leather, 1 of 200 official UK cars brought in by Mitsubishi UK with full documented history from new and I'm the 3rd owner, it has a genuine 78k on the clock and has a few minor upgrades like hardpipe kit, alloy rad just fitted, carbon engine cover rear strut brace,stainless exhaust with 3" outlet, a few spares to go with it, specially made Barjo double dog cage with seperater , Kenwood stereo with built in tv,

Name
    Charlie
    Last Online
    02-01-2024
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Galant V6 Sport

Quote Originally Posted by BillHardy View Post
    Just getting mine back on the road after 4 yrs of storing and it will be for sale once MOTd and sorted, it's a 2000 yr FL auto in Indigo blue with beige leather, 1 of 200 official UK cars brought in by Mitsubishi UK with full documented history from new and I'm the 3rd owner, it has a genuine 78k on the clock and has a few minor upgrades like hardpipe kit, alloy rad just fitted, carbon engine cover rear strut brace,stainless exhaust with 3" outlet, a few spares to go with it, specially made Barjo double dog cage with seperater , Kenwood stereo with built in tv,
    Sounds promising. I'd fear it'd be pretty rotten after being in the UK since brand new though, but you might have been lucky!

Name
    Colin
    Last Online
    28-01-2020
    Country
    United Kingdom

My baby has to go. I find myself needing a 7/8 seater.

a..jpgaa.jpgb..jpgdd.jpgee.jpgff.jpg

I have for sale my beautiful Mitsubishi Galant VR4 2.5 Ltr Twin Turbo. I have agreed value insurance but check you can be insured before buying.
    The car is the original Ralliart Press Car (MMC 536) and I have a mass of documents to confirm plus bills and receipts. It has also been road tested by Clarkson (and survived).
    I have owned the car for almost 5yrs but now I have retired it’s time for something a little more sedate as I hardly ever use it. As you can see it is in very good condition, having had a complete respray. This car has been my baby for the past 5 years and have enjoyed it so much.
    It is largely std having had a few minor mods. These are a Blueflame stainless steel exhaust with decat pipe, stainless downpipes, blitz blow off valve making it sound throaty without being annoying. Mushroom KnN filter and Cusco hard pipes fitted 17” Evo7 wheel upgrade to accommodate Brembo brakes all around and new wheel bearings. Recent new discs and pads and handbrake cables. The one-piece headlights have been upgraded to clear split headlight and indicators
    The Interior has had the front seats replaced with recaros and all seats and door inserts inc armrest and steering wheel, have been professionally retrimmed in Black and Red Leather with the red leather being perforated showing yellow through the holes (no pvc). Carpets are poppy red with yellow trim. Dash accents have been trimmed in Red leather as is the steering wheel, gear knob and gaiter.
    The car comes with flip screen clarion player, Radio, CD and DVD.
    All in all this car is a piece of Mitsubishi history, looks fantastic and is an amazing car to drive and own.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Live, love, learn but most of all.... Plan.

Name
    Dan
    Last Online
    22-04-2024
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    vr4

Hi,
    If anyone does need any help with insurance for this vehicle then please feel free to drop me a line. I'd be only too pleased to try and help.
    Regards,
    Dan.

Name
    Dave
    Last Online
    Today
    Membership ID
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4
    My Garage
    Visit

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian Flux Insurance View Post
    Hi,
    If anyone does need any help with insurance for this vehicle then please feel free to drop me a line. I'd be only too pleased to try and help.
    Regards,
    Dan.
    Do you do a classic policy we can use for a second car.
    For 20 year old plus cars with low mileage use, without the need to build up no claims bonus on that policy.
    It would be nice to be able to just have the vr4 as a second car and buy a nice cheap to run car day to day.

I would just like to point out footman James insurance provide a policy like this.
    And on a limited policy you can have a vr4 on a low miles second car policy.

It would be nice if Adrian flux as a preferred insurance provider for vr4 would offer the same style policy.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Bye for Now!

Name
    Dan
    Last Online
    22-04-2024
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    vr4

Quote Originally Posted by Davezj View Post
    Do you do a classic policy we can use for a second car.
    For 20 year old plus cars with low mileage use, without the need to build up no claims bonus on that policy.
    It would be nice to be able to just have the vr4 as a second car and buy a nice cheap to run car day to day.

I would just like to point out footman James insurance provide a policy like this.
    And on a limited policy you can have a vr4 on a low miles second car policy.

It would be nice if Adrian flux as a preferred insurance provider for vr4 would offer the same style policy.

Hi Dave,

Yes we are able to offer classic-style policies as long as the 'risk' meets the requirements of our underwriters. Generally if the policy is on classic terms the vehicle is subject to a limited mileage, invariably garaged if the address is an inner City and this will free up the No Claims Bonus for you to use on a daily driver.

The best thing to do is give us a call on 0800 916 1288 and mention that you are part of Club VR4.

Let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Regards,

Dan

Name
    Dave
    Last Online
    Today
    Membership ID
    Country
    England
    Car
    VR-4
    My Garage
    Visit

That is where the problem is if you require the car to be garaged.
    The majority of in city living does allow for a garage.

Name
    Colin
    Last Online
    28-01-2020
    Country
    United Kingdom

@Davezj Dave I have this car insured with Adrian Flux at the min and it is £300 a yr for 3,000mls, though I've barely done 500mls a yr due to not being mobile myself. Thats with Agreed value insurance which TBH is a real P.I.T.A as they need to know everything, and I mean EVERYTHING. Col.

Name
    Howard
    Last Online
    04-07-2020
    Country
    England
    Car
    1997 Legnum VR4

1997 Legnum VR4 Type S Auto - 1 UK owner since 1999

Hi,

I am likely to sell my one UK owner VR4 in the next few weeks. It was imported and sold to me by Park Lane in Alton in October 1999. It is unmodified except for an HKS Super Drager exhaust and Blitz air filter. Finished in Dark Green metallic with unmarked cloth interior there is lots of history and invoices covering the 102k miles (from 11k). Stored for a few years it was completely recommissioned by a main dealer in 2016 (all belts etc) including new a/c pump and one new front caliper, becoming my daily driver again.

If anyone is interested, ask any questions and I'll get some images done once I've got over the guilt feeling! Happy to take PM's, I'm based in Northampton.

Cheers,

Howard