M.O.T. Expiry Date: 3 January 2019
    :

Contact Method: PM me
    Call:- 07826515680
    Mail me:- thejaxon5@hotmail.com

Price: Offers ITRO, £6500

Car Description

Car History
    I have for sale my beautiful Mitsubishi Galant VR4 2.5 Ltr Twin Turbo. I have classic car agreed value insurance, but check you can be insured before buying.
    The car is the original Ralliart Press Car (MMC 536) and I have a mass of documents to confirm plus bills and receipts. It has also been road tested by Clarkson (and survived).
    I have owned the car for almost 5yrs but now I have retired it’s time for something a little more sedate as I hardly ever use it. As you can see it is in very good condition, having had a complete respray. This car has been my baby for the past 5 years and have enjoyed it so much.

Modifications.
    It is largely std having had a few minor mods. These are a Blueflame stainless steel exhaust with decat pipe, stainless downpipes, blitz blow off valve making it sound throaty without being annoying. Mushroom KnN filter and Cusco hard pipes fitted 17” Evo7 wheel upgrade to accommodate Brembo brakes all around and new wheel bearings. Recent new discs and pads and handbrake cables. The one-piece headlights have been upgraded to clear split headlight and indicators

Other information.
    The Interior has had the front seats replaced with recaros and all seats and door inserts inc armrest and steering wheel, have been professionally retrimmed in Black and Red Leather with the red leather being perforated showing yellow through the holes (no pvc). Carpets are poppy red with yellow trim. Dash accents have been trimmed in Red leather as is the steering wheel, gear knob and gaiter.
    The car comes with flip screen clarion player, Radio, CD and DVD.
    All in all this car is a piece of Mitsubishi history, looks fantastic and is an amazing car to drive and own.

Bad bits
    Wheels need a tidy up, some minor age related marks, no dings.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name
    Colin
    Last Online
    28-01-2020
    Country
    United Kingdom

Ebay : Rare Mitsubishi Galant VR4 1999

URL
    Description

I have for sale my beautiful Mitsubishi Galant VR4 2.5 Ltr Twin Turbo. I have classic car agreed value insurance but check you can be insured before buying.

The car is the original Ralliart Press Car (MMC 536) and I have a mass of documents to confirm plus bills and receipts. It has also been road tested by Clarkson (and survived).

I have owned the car for almost 5yrs but now I have retired it’s time for something a little more sedate as I hardly ever use it. Tyres are all good. Wheels have been tidied up but you may want to get them refurbed. New iridium plugs in both banks. As you can see it is in very good condition, having had a complete respray just over 3 yrs past. It is 20yrs old next year and so there are some age related marks as should be expected, but nothing major.

It is largely std having had a few minor mods. These are a Blueflame stainless steel exhaust with decat, stainless downpipes, blitz blow off valve all making it sound throaty without being annoying. Cone shaped KnN filter and Cusco hard pipes fitted 17” Evo7 wheel upgrade to accommodate Brembo brakes all around and new wheel bearings. Recent new discs and pads and handbrake cables. The one-piece headlights have been upgraded to clear split headlight and indicators.

The Interior has had the front seats replaced with recaros and all seats and door inserts inc armrest and steering wheel, have been professionally retrimmed in Black and Red Leather with the red leather being perforated. Carpets are poppy red with yellow trim. Dash accents have been trimmed in Red leather as is the, gear knob and Hand brake insert.

The car comes with flip screen clarion player, Radio, CD and DVD.

All in all this car is a piece of Mitsubishi history, looks fantastic and is an amazing car to drive and own.

Tel:- 07826 515 680

Name
    Colin
    Last Online
    28-01-2020
    Country
    United Kingdom

Rare Face Lift Galant VR4 - 1999 - CW7 3FR

Car Details

Car: Rare Face Lift Galant VR4
    Year: 1999
    Colour: Trigger Mauve
    Transmission: Automatic
    Mileage Total: 97400

M.O.T. Expiry Date: 3 January 2019
    :

Contact Method: 07826515680

Price: £4250

Car Description

Car History
    Leather folder full of history and I mean Full.

Modifications.
    Hard pipes, Brembos, 17" Evo 7 wheels, Stainless downpipes, Stainless Blue flame exhaust, new leather interior, fold away CD, DVD player, Upgarded headlamps with clear indicators, Blue dash dials, new Iridium plugs and oil/filter change.

Other information.
    Original RallyArt car MMC 536 with DVLA docs to prove. Loads of receipts.

Bad bits
    Wheels have been tidied up but you may want to refurb. Some small age related marks. Two keys, no remotes. Boot carpet has red matt but remainder is beige.
    Attached Images Attached Images