Thread: Gone

Name
    Colin
    Last Online
    28-01-2020
    Country
    United Kingdom

Gone

As many of you will know I have had my baby up for sale for a few weeks. I would like to let you know that I have now reluctantly now sold my VR4. Several reasons for this, I rarely used it, though loved driving it the times I did. I am soon to be working away so will have even less opportunity to drive it. Not sure what the future holds car wise, or even what country I'll be living 6 months ahead. So much for retirement and hence the sale.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone in the forum who have helped me in the past in my hours of need. Also for the hours of pleasure chatting to many of you

I'll be hanging around for a short while so as a footnote, I do have some bits I need to move on so will post very soon. By way of recompence, I will ask a certain person if he wants them first.

Once again, thank you all, this is a truly great club.
    Live, love, learn but most of all.... Plan.

Name
    Dave
    Last Online
    31-07-2021
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum VR4 M/T

Quote Originally Posted by carfanatic View Post
    As many of you will know I have had my baby up for sale for a few weeks. I would like to let you know that I have now reluctantly now sold my VR4. Several reasons for this, I rarely used it, though loved driving it the times I did. I am soon to be working away so will have even less opportunity to drive it. Not sure what the future holds car wise, or even what country I'll be living 6 months ahead. So much for retirement and hence the sale.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank everyone in the forum who have helped me in the past in my hours of need. Also for the hours of pleasure chatting to many of you

I'll be hanging around for a short while so as a footnote, I do have some bits I need to move on so will post very soon. By way of recompence, I will ask a certain person if he wants them first.

Once again, thank you all, this is a truly great club.
    Sorry to hear you had to sell your pride & joy, id be gutted if i had to make a decision like that.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Name
    Nick
    Last Online
    17-03-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum type-S
    My Garage
    Visit