Thread: Ebay : MITSUBISHI GALANT VR4 SALOON. 2.5L V6 TWIN TURBO. 1996 TOTALLY ORIGINAL CAR

Name
    Michael
    Last Online
    Today
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Type V Saloon

Ebay : MITSUBISHI GALANT VR4 SALOON. 2.5L V6 TWIN TURBO. 1996 TOTALLY ORIGINAL CAR

URL
    Description

Reluctantly selling my Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Saloon car. 2.5L V6 Twin Turbo. Manual.
    1996 P Reg, totally standard unmolested car in superb condition. Interior is excellent, exterior has minor age related marks.
    Comes with original Alloy wheels as well as set on car currently.
    I am the 4th owner and V5 is in my name. I acquired the car on 22.01.18.
    MOT till 17.09.19.
    Had full service on 20.09.18 along with brand new front and rear discs and pads. The mechanic who did the service was amazed at the condition of the car mechanically and underneath and nothing has worn or perished considering it is from 1996. Totally original.
    Nothing on the car has been altered or messed with, it drives excellent, no noise, knocks or bangs etc. I am very fussy with cars and have owned several fast fords and mercedes AMG cars. I am 44 and not a boy racer.

I have the Import paperwork from 21.08.06. Mileage was converted professionally to MPH after import. At import mileage was 99221, it is only 120k now.

All it needs in my opinion is a machine polish and glue from old wind deflectors removing.

Car is SORN currently, viewing welcome. Any questions please ask.

I am not asking silly money, but not giving it away either, I doubt anyone would find another for sale in the UK of this model and manual.

Adam

Name
    Blue
    Last Online
    02-11-2019
    Country
    Other
    Car
    Galant Vr4

Your inbox is full. Pls Pm