Mileage Total: 123456

M.O.T. Expiry Date: 1 January 2010
    :

Contact Method: Pm me

Price: 10000

Car Description

Car History
    What's she worth! Manual saloon parts car
    Hi all hope you are all well, I've been out of vr4s for a while now 😪 as I got fed up of welding my leggy so I sold it (💔yes I regret it a lot but had to move on&#128148 anyway I've still got my almost complete manual vr4 galant spares car and have been thinking of selling it or breaking it as have had people asking about the manual conversion parts, but looking at the current market it seems the prices have gone up a lot, so my question is what should I be asking for it, it was a tidy trigger mauve manual galant vr4 saloon that ran well, it's now missing its rear spoiler, rear bumper, rear subframe although it still has all the parts from it in the boot and my old rusty subframe, and is missing its ayc diff and a couple of intercooler pipes and it has no wheels, so it isn't complete anymore but has everything that could possibly be needed for a manual conversion and a good engine and a lot of other useful spares, so what do you think I should be asking, or if anyone would like to make an offer feel free, worst I'll say is no taa lol, it's right at the back of my yard so will be a ballache to get out (especially as it has no wheels or rear subframe fitted) but for the right money I'll make the effort 💰🤑😁 or if anyone wants to make me an offer for any parts I don't mind breaking it if the moneys right cheers for your input guys 😁

Modifications.
    None

Other information.
    What's she worth! Manual saloon parts car
    Hi all hope you are all well, I've been out of vr4s for a while now 😪 as I got fed up of welding my leggy so I sold it (💔yes I regret it a lot but had to move on&#128148 anyway I've still got my almost complete manual vr4 galant spares car and have been thinking of selling it or breaking it as have had people asking about the manual conversion parts, but looking at the current market it seems the prices have gone up a lot, so my question is what should I be asking for it, it was a tidy trigger mauve manual galant vr4 saloon that ran well, it's now missing its rear spoiler, rear bumper, rear subframe although it still has all the parts from it in the boot and my old rusty subframe, and is missing its ayc diff and a couple of intercooler pipes and it has no wheels, so it isn't complete anymore but has everything that could possibly be needed for a manual conversion and a good engine and a lot of other useful spares, so what do you think I should be asking, or if anyone would like to make an offer feel free, worst I'll say is no taa lol, it's right at the back of my yard so will be a ballache to get out (especially as it has no wheels or rear subframe fitted) but for the right money I'll make the effort 💰🤑😁 or if anyone wants to make me an offer for any parts I don't mind breaking it if the moneys right cheers for your input guys 😁

Bad bits
    It's not complete
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name
    Mister Bobby
    Last Online
    17-03-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    2001 VR-4 Sedan

Hi,

Wrote you a PM, interested on manual box and swap items.

Name
    Radek
    Last Online
    11-03-2024
    Country
    Other
    Car
    Galant

is it still available ?