Hello

Just put the deposit down for a legnum. Picking it up between Christmas and new year. I had a 2002 Galant last year with only 30k miles. Just a 2.0 Single cam 16v 4G63. Cost me only £100. Bargain Still one of nicest cars to drive and I wanted a VR4 since I got it.

Now the time has finally came. Getting from a dealer. Full service, fresh MOT and a years warranty he's happy to stand by. £3,400. No underside pictures but its had full coating of waxoil recently. Had a few advisories on last years MOT but I can sort them myself as I'm a Mechanic by trade and fairly handy with Engineering. made my own upper rear arms for the 2.0 Galant when I bought it.

It's entirely standard Type S spec aside from the alloys. Going to be doing the generic caliper paint etc. All leather seating in good condition. Door cars and roof liner Immaculate too

Hoping to use the forum a lot for good and bad!

Is there any immediate changes or tweaks I should do that's known about to improve anything at all?

On a P reg was registered here in 2004.

Pic small, snipped it from Gumtree.

£300 a year fully comp insurance for myself and partner. Rather impressed as we also have a 2016 Mini that is 500 a year still.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Annotation 2020-12-24 200627.png 
Views:	16 
Size:	367.5 KB 
ID:	82638