Membership ID
    Country
    Other
    Car
    Legnum Type-S
    My Garage
    Visit

Car Mats - Legnum

Can anyone recommend where I can get a set of floor mats for my Legnum? Or even have some for sale?

I have a set of original ones in there that just look tired (and very 90's obviously) so I'm trying to get some decent quality, fitted black ones. I'm guessing the club ones wont be making a return anytime soon and all the ones on eBay seem to be for the UK Galant so I doubt they'll fit perfectly in an auto Legnum.

Hoping someone has bought a set from somewhere recently and can provide a recommendation.

Thanks in advance all.

Name
    Nev
    Last Online
    01-03-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    VR-4+Panda+shed
    My Garage
    Visit

Quote Originally Posted by sayn117 View Post
    Can anyone recommend where I can get a set of floor mats for my Legnum? Or even have some for sale?

I have a set of original ones in there that just look tired (and very 90's obviously) so I'm trying to get some decent quality, fitted black ones. I'm guessing the club ones wont be making a return anytime soon and all the ones on eBay seem to be for the UK Galant so I doubt they'll fit perfectly in an auto Legnum.

Hoping someone has bought a set from somewhere recently and can provide a recommendation.

Thanks in advance all.
    The most recent version of the club ones might still be available, but they were like £96. I also didn't think they were as good as they should be for that price, but it may have been just one set we had an issue with, and subsequently upped the quality. @chris_dono was the last person to have some I think, although he's not been online here since last year. I can certainly enquire of the supplier if you wish.

Are yours currently the PFL pub carpet ones? The stock late facelift ones are quite good (well, in my head they are) so might suit if you can get a decent set. I think the pattern is similar, but all of the material is black so you can't really tell. I would go and take a pic of ours, but Mrs B has taken it to work! I'll try to do it when she's back.
    October 2023 fleet status: 100% operational

| Legnum VR-4S | Fiat Panda 100HP !! | a blue one! | Avensis T-180 | VR-4 parts van! |

Why not become a full member of CVR4 and enjoy the additional benefits membership brings?! Information here.

Name
    David
    Last Online
    18-03-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    Other
    Car
    Legnum Type-S
    My Garage
    Visit

Looks to be. I have these in there currently and whilst they aren't all worn out and would probably clean up OK, they don't remotely match the rest of the interior and just look old with the black flocked dash and FL black leather.

If you don't mind letting me know the supplier that'd be great. I'll likely hold out and see if some other people can comment on the quality of some of the more recent sets though. Like you mention, £96 is a fair bit of money for carpets so I wouldn't want them to just be bang average. Plus you never know, a decent used set may pop up.

PXL_20210625_090950994.jpg

Name
    Nev
    Last Online
    01-03-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    VR-4+Panda+shed
    My Garage
    Visit

Not the best pics (and not the cleanest mats!) and they look a little bluer in the pics. Although it has given me another thought - if yours are in decent enough condition, you could maybe dye them?

20210625_145748.jpg

20210625_145818.jpg

Name
    Wouter
    Last Online
    25-05-2022
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    01 White Legnum

I'd be interested in some mats too! Any links would be good.
    "With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessarily a good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to land, and it could be dangerous sitting under them as they fly overhead."