Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Woodvale

  1. #1
    ianturbo's Avatar

    Offline
     
    Name
    ian
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Membership ID
    444
    Posts
    2,724
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Location
    accrington lanc
    Car
    legnum vr4/24vc
    My Garage
    Visit
     

    Woodvale

    These came up on my memories today 12 years ago , i know my red pig is no more but i think Daviz still has the silver one ?







    Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Humpty's Revenge; 03-08-2021 at 07:14 AM.

  2. #2
    Davezj's Avatar

    Offline
     
    Name
    Dave
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today
    Posts
    16,181
    Country
    England
    Location
    Manchester
    Car
    VR-4
     
    OMG yes i do still have my silver one.
    that was a while ago.
    i am not 100% sure i was the owner of the car 12 years ago i took ownership of this car in 2010 i think. or i might have just bought it. after having a prang in my black VR4 and parting it out.

    sadly the tin worm has grown to colossal proportions in my car and currently consuming about 0.5kg of car every week. It is getting more and more difficult to justify repairing it.

    i am keeping it going as it is a perfect candidate to be used as my test mule for all the replacement and upgrade parts i have been developing.
    more on that topic to come.

    Bye for Now!

  3. #3
    ianturbo's Avatar

    Offline
     
    Name
    ian
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Membership ID
    444
    Posts
    2,724
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Location
    accrington lanc
    Car
    legnum vr4/24vc
    My Garage
    Visit
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Davezj View Post
    OMG yes i do still have my silver one.
    that was a while ago.
    i am not 100% sure i was the owner of the car 12 years ago i took ownership of this car in 2010 i think. or i might have just bought it. after having a prang in my black VR4 and parting it out.

    sadly the tin worm has grown to colossal proportions in my car and currently consuming about 0.5kg of car every week. It is getting more and more difficult to justify repairing it.

    i am keeping it going as it is a perfect candidate to be used as my test mule for all the replacement and upgrade parts i have been developing.
    more on that topic to come.
    Adrian had it before you , not sure ifvhe is still on here ,

    Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    ianturbo's Avatar

    Offline
     
    Name
    ian
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Membership ID
    444
    Posts
    2,724
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Location
    accrington lanc
    Car
    legnum vr4/24vc
    My Garage
    Visit
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ianturbo View Post
    Adrian had it before you , not sure ifvhe is still on here ,

    Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
    I will see if i have anymore pics ,

    Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    ianturbo's Avatar

    Offline
     
    Name
    ian
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Membership ID
    444
    Posts
    2,724
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Location
    accrington lanc
    Car
    legnum vr4/24vc
    My Garage
    Visit
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ianturbo View Post
    I will see if i have anymore pics ,

    Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
    This is all i could find





    Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Humpty's Revenge; 06-08-2021 at 08:09 AM.

  6. #6
    Davezj's Avatar

    Offline
     
    Name
    Dave
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today
    Posts
    16,181
    Country
    England
    Location
    Manchester
    Car
    VR-4
     
    ah yes from those pics i did not own the car at the time these pictures were taken, because adrian smashed one of these wheels before i got the car off him.

Similar Threads

  1. Woodvale 6/7 August
    By ianturbo in forum UK Events / Meets
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 06:06 PM
  2. Woodvale
    By ianturbo in forum UK Events / Meets
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 09:14 PM
  3. woodvale pics
    By ianturbo in forum UK Events / Meets
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 20-08-2008, 03:20 AM
  4. Woodvale Rally. Southport
    By valleyforge1 in forum UK Events / Meets
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-06-2008, 05:39 PM
  5. Woodvale Rally 4&5th August
    By bigsed in forum UK Events / Meets
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 10:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •