Hi all,
So my name is Adam, I will have met a few of you over the weekend your recent workshop meet. I'm Next to / behind Garry (the weird guy who rocked up in his Blue MX5 and sort of gate crashed at area 52, I was invited honest!) and it was great to meet a nice Friendly bunch and whilst the noise of what I would call a quite unique sounding V6 might have got on my wife & my dog's nerves I will be honest it got under my skin a little. And after speaking with a few of you and the perspective bargain these cars are considering anything else I have been wanting to buy, I am now on the hunt for my own Legnum as one Gentleman (sorry forgot your name!) said "it will be a great way to make my dog sick!".
Anyway must say it was fantastic to see your lovely cars about the local area which you just don't see any more and will say you guys must have been on your best behaviour as it was a pleasure to see you around so its a thank you from me too (you guys must have a lot of respect for Garry which is class!)
My car background is, currently daily Passat 2.0TDI Stage 1 (around 190bhp), Zafira (the bus to abuse!) and the MX5 NC (Exhaust, Meisterr-zetacrd Coilovers, Panel filter, garage queen you might say.... but during the summer when I do take it out its a smile ear to ear!)
Previously a Mazda 3 MPS running 340BHP
Had a few Renaults
Clio 172 (exhaust, lowered, induction etc...)
Clio 1.8 16V x2 (exhaust, lowered, induction etc...)

Thanks all. Fingers crossed I can find a good example, defo wanting a Type S by the looks of things..