Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Passat B6 TDI
    My Garage
    Visit

"L9 NUM" My 2nd PFL Legnum

I dont belive I've properly introduced my newest addition.
    I've spoken about it in other threads but browsing my profile I can't see a proper thread

So without further ado, I present...

Picked her up from Croydon back in mid June
    Gave just over £2.5k

Pre-face lift, I belive in Sophia White.

Been a little unloved over the last few years. A previous owner is/was registered here but I can't find the threads again now

Since I've got her home I've
    #replaced the passenger front driveshaft

#replaced the front bankcam cover gasket and spark plugs - I'm still to do the rear ones as rain stopped play

#replaced the high level brake light and re-fitted the rear wiper

Done my best to clean her up as a recent owner was into mountain bikes and god knows where she ended up.
    The headlining is tatty in the back too but I have a donor car with a good interior that I'll swap bits with.

The gearbox was rebuilt last year, its had a lot of flexi pipe work done pre-cat but these are giving issues again and blowing badly

I've still got a shudder when I steer right, but it's 90% reduced now I've done the nsf shaft.

The alloys are awful, but I have the proper alloys to go on, they just need refurbishment and tyres.

I've discovered I've got a broken front turbo compressor housing where the Y pipe bolts on. But I have spares to go on.

The boost controller doesn't work, nor does the turbo timer. I've not really looked into why they don't work as I've been enjoying it too much

She's a bit rough round the edges, bit of damage to NS sideskirt and passenger door, bumpers have taken a few knocks. There's residue on the tailgate where someone put a transformers badge but has since been removed.
    The channels next to the roof rails were full of gunk and greenery as was the hinge area of the tailgate and bonnet hinges

But it did come with an aftermarket fancy touchscreen headunit. Subwoofer and amplifier with door speaker upgrades - so the audio is decent at least ha ha

And now, onto the obligatory pictures

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Humpty's Revenge; 03-11-2021 at 08:37 AM.
    2006 VW Passat B6 Tdi 140 BKP (Daily driver)
    1996 Legnum VR4 TYpe-S Sophia White (Weekend Toy)
    1996 Legnum VR4 Type-S Trigger Mauve (Parts Car)

Name
    Alex
    Last Online
    05-10-2022
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Galant vr4

Very nice, looks full leather too! Bargain!