Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Tps short ,

  1. #21
    Davezj's Avatar

    Offline
     
    Name
    Dave
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    26-11-2021
    Posts
    16,208
    Country
    England
    Location
    Manchester
    Car
    VR-4
     
    is it idling ok now?

    Bye for Now!

  2. #22
    ianturbo's Avatar

    Offline
     
    Name
    ian
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    06-12-2021
    Membership ID
    444
    Posts
    2,742
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Location
    accrington lanc
    Car
    legnum vr4/24vc
    My Garage
    Visit
     
    Quote Originally Posted by Davezj View Post
    is it idling ok now?
    Yep , idles ok, gear change is a bit weird ( maybe thats me just waiting for it to play up again) did a run to Preston last week and when it was going into 5th it was a bit slow to change, passed MOT today with only a few advises so looks like I'm keeping it for another 12 months

    Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

  3. #23
    galantnight's Avatar

    Offline
     
    Name
    john
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Membership ID
    702
    Posts
    914
    Country
    England
    Location
    surrey
    Car
    galant VR4-S
    My Garage
    Visit
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ianturbo View Post
    There is only the tps front one on mine ,I've spent 60 quid on sensors even after following videos off people on here it wasn't for working,

    Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
    Hi,
    Can I ask where did you get the new TPS from ?
    I have been looking for one and the price goes from low to very high
    Thanks John

  4. #24
    ianturbo's Avatar

    Offline
     
    Name
    ian
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    06-12-2021
    Membership ID
    444
    Posts
    2,742
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Location
    accrington lanc
    Car
    legnum vr4/24vc
    My Garage
    Visit
     
    Quote Originally Posted by galantnight View Post
    Hi,
    Can I ask where did you get the new TPS from ?
    I have been looking for one and the price goes from low to very high
    Thanks John
    Hi John ,i got them off ebay , 20 quid ish each, but no mater how i tried to set them up it still ran like c$@p , sometimes it would just about run , i endind up getting a throttle body with sensor on it ,
    Good luck with yours

    Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

  5. #25
    ianturbo's Avatar

    Offline
     
    Name
    ian
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    06-12-2021
    Membership ID
    444
    Posts
    2,742
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Location
    accrington lanc
    Car
    legnum vr4/24vc
    My Garage
    Visit
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ianturbo View Post
    Hi John ,i got them off ebay , 20 quid ish each, but no mater how i tried to set them up it still ran like c$@p , sometimes it would just about run , i endind up getting a throttle body with sensor on it ,
    Good luck with yours

    Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
    I can send you a sensor for free ,.P.m me your address,see if you can do anything with it

    Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

  6. #26
    galantnight's Avatar

    Offline
     
    Name
    john
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Membership ID
    702
    Posts
    914
    Country
    England
    Location
    surrey
    Car
    galant VR4-S
    My Garage
    Visit
     
    Quote Originally Posted by ianturbo View Post
    I can send you a sensor for free ,.P.m me your address,see if you can do anything with it

    Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
    Hi Ian,
    Thanks for the reply, I have to have a good look at mine just to confirm it is faulty but will see .
    By getting it from EBay are you sure that it is a good one ? as I have had AFR sensors that didn’t work but when I got one from another supplier it was ok.
    Hopefully the weather is better tomorrow so I can have a look at it

  7. #27
    ianturbo's Avatar

    Offline
     
    Name
    ian
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    06-12-2021
    Membership ID
    444
    Posts
    2,742
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Location
    accrington lanc
    Car
    legnum vr4/24vc
    My Garage
    Visit
     
    Quote Originally Posted by galantnight View Post
    Hi Ian,
    Thanks for the reply, I have to have a good look at mine just to confirm it is faulty but will see .
    By getting it from EBay are you sure that it is a good one ? as I have had AFR sensors that didnít work but when I got one from another supplier it was ok.
    Hopefully the weather is better tomorrow so I can have a look at it
    Yep Gary gave me the correct part number ,

    Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. I'm a little tea cup short & stout......
    By SGHOM in forum Random Pictures / Videos / Jokes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2014, 08:37 PM
  2. WTB: Short shift kit!
    By d-rek in forum NZ Parts for Sale / Wanted
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 28-06-2011, 10:58 AM
  3. Short term oil fix
    By Atik in forum General / Questions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-07-2008, 10:44 PM
  4. A short video of my car.....
    By NISMO Dave in forum Random Pictures / Videos / Jokes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 08:55 AM
  5. short cut
    By psbarham in forum Random Pictures / Videos / Jokes
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 14-04-2007, 09:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •