Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum VR-4
    My Garage
    Visit

Garage Weekend - 21/22 May 2022

It's that time again! I'm going to be hosting one of my world-famous Garage Days at my home, just off M1 J27.

If there is enough interest, we can look at seeing if we can also get dyno time at Area 52 on Saturday 21st

Format will be like those before - arrive at mine whenever you want throughout the weekend, stay overnight on the Saturday if you wish, and either come with a list of things and parts to work on your own car, or come and help with others cars, or just come and have a great time chatting **** with like-minded people!

I've got space in the garage and on the drive for about 6-7 cars to be worked on simultaneously, and my neighbour has offered to allow overflow parking in their paddock just behind my house.

If you could add your name to the Google Document linked below if you want to come, and use it as a list of jobs you want to get done, and so I've got a rough idea of numbers. I'll also print it out or write it up on my whiteboard, so just check the board out and go help with a job if you think you can!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Address will only be provided to those people whose name is in the document!

Priority for driveway space will go to paid up ClubVR4 Members.

In the past we've done everything from changing a bulb, oil changes (especially a full autobox flush, where it's easier with 2 people) to a full cambelt replacement, and loads in-between.

There's some OK roads not too far away where maybe even a little basic road remapping could be done (like removal of speed limiter, upping of boost levels etc), both myself and Jason have all the stuff to remap all VR-4 ECUs.

I have a decent selection of tools, including a very heavy duty impact gun which should undo almost anything, and two of most of the main things (socket sets, breaker bars etc), but if you've got some work to do, maybe bring your own tools, otherwise everyone will be fighting over the 10mm socket, and you might prefer to use your own tools anyway!

I'll get my father-in-law to do us a BBQ on the Saturday night too!

Hope to see a few of you there!

Garry