Last Online
    12-07-2013
    Country
    Other
    Car
    Mitsubishi Gala

Noob question regarding the S-AYC and MMCS FL

Got several stupid question regarding the S-AYC and MMCS FL

1. Are those rear diffs from evo 8, 9 and especially X fits directly to Galant VR-4 ? Gonna trying to get rear diff from Evo X if it can, I know Evo X can fit directly to evo 8 - 9 but Evo X's AYC ecu is inbuilt in car's ecu which is I don't think it gonna compatible with VR-4's ayc ecu and ayc pump. Again I would be happy if some1 proves this wrong

2. How to know if the rear diff from Evo 8 got S-AYC on it, AFAIK some evo 8 got no S-AYC on it, hope I'm wrong though

3. I want to change to aftermarket HU without losing the control via touch screen, any idea how to do it ? Some told me using Alpine Vehicle Hub Pro will do it just fine, any1 tried already ?

4. Any idea how to run the MMCS without the bootable CD, or to be exact to run the mmcs without bootable cd and no pop up in japanese "please insert the bootable cd" every 5 minutes ?

thanks a lot

Name
    Quinton
    Last Online
    25-06-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Built VR4 Leggy

need the boot cd, good luck running the headunit functions through the mmcs and dont see why X diff wont fit... im thinking of this too,but a plate diff(EVO7 RS) tickles my fancy better and iv got 1 lined up

Name
    Derry
    Last Online
    12-07-2013
    Country
    Other
    Car
    Mitsubishi Gala

Quote Originally Posted by VR4WGN
    need the boot cd, good luck running the headunit functions through the mmcs and dont see why X diff wont fit... im thinking of this too,but a plate diff(EVO7 RS) tickles my fancy better and iv got 1 lined up
    Rear diff from Evo X will fit 8 and 9 so it should fit VR4 but the AYC's ECU is built inside the Car's ecu. Probably gonna stuck at wirings and plugs eventhough can fit it to VR4

no1 ever try vehicle hub ? seems no1 bother to lost head unit function through touch screen as long as they got cooler HU

Name
    Taylor
    Last Online
    08-07-2023
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    Evo 7

Quote Originally Posted by hayase
    Rear diff from Evo X will fit 8 and 9 so it should fit VR4 but the AYC's ECU is built inside the Car's ecu. Probably gonna stuck at wirings and plugs eventhough can fit it to VR4

no1 ever try vehicle hub ? seems no1 bother to lost head unit function through touch screen as long as they got cooler HU
    As many have told you, join up as a paid member. you cant expect to keep leaching from the club which all us paid members have paid to support.

You may find that someone may even offer to copy their mmcs disk and post it to you for a small fee, but that is a bit too much to ask as a free member IMHO.

as for the evo x i would imagine that along as u used VR4 pump and computer, you would not have any problems, as the diffs only have two hydraulic inputs, one for each wheel.

I could be wrong tho...
    Less a Driver of a VR4, more an owner of a pile of parts...