Conversation Between Nick Mann and CyKoTiK

6 Visitor Messages

1. My reply is too long for a message here - I'll stick it in the thread.

http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?55004
  2. my writing on the white remote has disapeared so i dont know what the e button is, but thanks for your help.
  3. I don't have anything other than what foxdie posted in the thread. On mine, to lock the car press the lock button twice. First press makes the symbol flash, second press you hear a beep. To unlock press the unlock button twice. To start or stop the engine press the E button and then the lock/unlock button.
  4. Yeh i have ther same remote start as you and it does the turbotimer as well but i just cant get mine to work at all.
    The lights on the remote work when i press the buttons but nothing happens, i also have another remote that unlocks the door and locks it as well as starts the engine as well but its black , and the other remote is white with that little screen picture of the car.
    Ive got the navman tv crap that i cant work out either, im thinking i might just smash it up as this car is pissing me off at the moment lol.
    But on all seriousness lol can i PLEASE get the translation off you if not guide me in the right direction please.
    Thanks...Hung Nguyen
  5. Foxdie was doing the translation. What is it you don't understand? Have you got the same brand of remote start as me?
  6. Hey there mate i was reading a thread about the start/ stop/ turbo/ timer/ alarm thingy, and stumbled ton a thread that you wrote saying you had most of it translated and that you had been using it, if i could get the translations of you that would be great as im banging my head against a wall and i seem to be getting better answers!!!!!! PLEASE HELP
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6