since changing over to my brembo's i have been having some problems.

i am having this issue of vibration at the moment, i will wait till later tonight and go out when the roads a clear and do the rebeding process.
60 to 5 , 10 times with a little cooling time in between.

i have bought some new disk anyway so if it does not work for me than i will have to fit the new disks and get the old ones skimmed for next time i need them.

i have checked the current disks surface with a dial gauge and only seem to be able to find a 0.2 mm difference in surface. which i would not have thought would make a massive impact on braking, but i get a really violent judder depending how hot the disks are, and what speed i have been doing.

for instance if i travel at speed X with out braking i get no vibration, then i brake and all feels good.
but if a travel at speed X +20mph i get vibration without breaking as if the pads are dragging on the surface of the disk causing friction heat build up. then when i brake the vibration if really bad.

i have checked the piston movement in the calipers and all 4 pistons operate as expected they slide in an out freely, the larger ones moving before the smaller ones due to the surface pressure difference behind the pistons.

oh well something else sent to test me.