Thread: club member help needed to service car ... Midlands Area

Name
    bal
    Last Online
    02-01-2014
    Country
    Other

club member help needed to service car ... Midlands Area

Basically my car despo needs AYC, Engine oil flush. as iv just moved to Brum im living in temporary accomodation so no garage or tools with me (everything in storage). i need assistance to do a complete flush of fluids on teh car, mitsi are doing my belts on monday but i dont trust them to do fluids.

iv never done the fluids on the car as i havent had either vr4s long enough to do them lol .... so any assistance greatly appreciated.

let me know guys, amsoil order being placed ASAP.

so could a member who lives in the midlands area spare me a weekend day to help service my car and show me a few tips to do the oil changes. i'll do the work the person just needs to kick my backside and show me what to do
    VR4s, interesting aint they .....

Name
    K
    Last Online
    04-12-2011
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Das LuftwaftenW
    My Garage
    Visit

Nick Mann's away at the moment, but he might be able to help. Also don't forget WRD - they're midlands based too.

Name
    bal
    Last Online
    02-01-2014
    Country
    Other

email with WRD - waiting on response. cheers K.

Name
    Bernard
    Last Online
    23-04-2013
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Nissan Skyline

I've got a big driveway... haven't done the ATF flush etc myself, but I'm sure we could bungle through it.

Depends on how soon you want to do it though - away this w/end, think I may be working Sat next w/end.
    ----
    Dr McCuckoo - Avatar Victim Extraordinare.

The KieranCorp Secret Service continues to viciously abuse and falsely accuse this innocent paragon of virtue. The distress has been so great that he no longer can continue his selfless charitable work with homeless children and abused sheep.

The Kierancorp Secret service is interested in hearing from anyone who has red hair, likes wearing a spook uniform, and enjoys nocturnal barbecues. Funny handshake optional.

Name
    bal
    Last Online
    02-01-2014
    Country
    Other

Quote Originally Posted by bernmc
    I've got a big driveway... haven't done the ATF flush etc myself, but I'm sure we could bungle through it.

Depends on how soon you want to do it though - away this w/end, think I may be working Sat next w/end.
    cheers dude

hopefully WRD will do this one or me so i might not have to bother you but otherwise probably next weekend if you are free. like i say hopefully i'll get the pros on this one and then i can try the next one. i wouldnt be so desperate had i not just driven the damn car to berlin and back. plus the heat ... oh the heat lol.