Last Online
    23-04-2013
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Nissan Skyline

Rhys does packing...

Like he does cars!

You may remember Rhys advertising some of the bits form his Stunning VR4 on the forums... four of us ended getting stuff.

Crate arrived in the UK this week, so I headed down from Warwickshire (160 miles), and Paul (that shortarse CaishanVR4 chap) from London (innit).

Set off for Felixstowe in the eternal twilight that is English winter (hobbitses anyone?). Was a bit wary of the drive - it's a long way, and the A14 has a bit of a reputation. Did well though - left at 7, arrived just after 10, and Paul turned up within 10 minutes - not bad eh! Coming back, and there was a lorry who's driver had clearly fallen asleep and ploughed up the embankment - both lanes shut... fortunately in the opposite direction

Nice bunch of blokes at the warehouse - quite interested in what we were up to, and what the stuff was for (although one of them called the Leggie a 'pocket rocket').

One of them buzzed off in his forklift and turned up with this dirty great thing (the box I mean - ignore the dodgy looking character kneeling nearby - he tried to sell me some fake perfume, and then tried to leg it with the whole box - would have got away too with it if his hoodie hadn't fallen over his eyes )
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bernmc; 15-12-2006 at 09:01 PM.
    ----
    Dr McCuckoo - Avatar Victim Extraordinare.

The KieranCorp Secret Service continues to viciously abuse and falsely accuse this innocent paragon of virtue. The distress has been so great that he no longer can continue his selfless charitable work with homeless children and abused sheep.

The Kierancorp Secret service is interested in hearing from anyone who has red hair, likes wearing a spook uniform, and enjoys nocturnal barbecues. Funny handshake optional.

Name
    Richard
    Last Online
    29-07-2023
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    2000 vr4 legnum

wtf is is in the box sheep boy

Name
    Dan
    Last Online
    14-03-2020
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    97 Legnum VR4

Quote Originally Posted by bernmc
    Like he does cars!

You may remember Rhys advertising some of the bits form his Stunning VR4 on the forums... four of us ended getting stuff.

Crate arrived in the UK this week, so I headed down from Warwickshire (160 miles), and Paul (that shortarse CaishanVR4 chap) from London (innit).

Set off for Felixstowe in the eternal twilight that is English winter (hobbitses anyone?). Was a bit wary of the drive - it's a long way, and the A14 has a bit of a reputation. Did well though - left at 7, arrived just after 10, and Paul turned up within 10 minutes - not bad eh!

Nice bunch of blokes at the warehouse - quite interested in what we were up to, and what the stuff was for (although one of them called the Leggie a 'pocket rocket').

One of them buzzed off in his forklift and turned up with this dirty great thing (the box I mean - ignore the dodgy looking character kneeling nearby - he tried to sell me some fake perfume, and then tried to leg it with the whole box - would have got away too with it if his hoodie hadn't fallen over his eyes )
    OMG! that bloody thing is build like a brick sh!t house...... Rhys, you deserve a medal for totally giving a **** and setting the standard so high..

can wait for me brakes cant wait.... ooh ooh

Name
    Bernard
    Last Online
    23-04-2013
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Nissan Skyline

The crate was a bit of a masterpiece - carefully made, compartmentalised etc - Rhys doesn't mess about. And the whole thing was full of carefully packed lovelyness, all individually wrapped and labled... much shiny stuff...

Pics of my boot full of bits - I almost wish I'd got the lot, it's so georgeous. Had a sneaky peaky at Pauls new bonnet - it's absolutely stunning.

My new exhaust is HUGE - heard some rattling about in the backbox, so I suspect there's a family of immigrants stowed away in there. Gonna have to flush them out.

I won;t steal the other boy's thunder, so will let them post pics of their stuff when I've posted it/delivered it to them!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Name
    K
    Last Online
    04-12-2011
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Das LuftwaftenW
    My Garage
    Visit

That all looks very very yummy! Very jealous of the hard pipes!

Name
    Nick
    Last Online
    02-09-2015
    Country
    England
    Car
    Galant VR4 Legn

Nice one
    Nick

Name
    Dan
    Last Online
    14-03-2020
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    97 Legnum VR4

I am so excited.... no really... bloody excited.... those photos have got me all unnecessary bern ... I love christmas

you dont have a big white beared and call yerself santa do you?

i can even see my name...

Name
    Barry
    Last Online
    29-10-2023
    Membership ID
    Country
    Scotland
    Car
    Galant VR4
    My Garage
    Visit

omg Rhys, thats some mental Packing

woo wooo!! prezzies!! wooo woooo !!

(wishes he had some)
    SUPPORT CLUBVR-4 TODAY!
    Please do not PM Moderators and Committee Directly, for quicker response times please follow this guide
    HOW TO: Contact Committee or Moderators

My Articles: Fog Light in Rear Cluster - Changing AYC Switch - Changing Drive Shaft - Changing Front suspension
    My Projects: Installing Uprated Clutch - making Gauge Pods (Tri-pod)
    Club Related: HOW TO Guides - HOW TO: Contact Committee or Moderators
    RIP: Type-S - 1998 R - Trigger Mauve - Mauve History | First VR4 - Second VR4 - Third VR4

Profile for BraindG
    Get your own fuel sig in the Garage (Members Only) - Visit my Garage ........What Is Geocaching?

Name
    Michael
    Last Online
    31-03-2017
    Membership ID
    NZ051
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    1998 VR4 5 Spee
    My Garage
    Visit

Quote Originally Posted by bernmc
    The crate was a bit of a masterpiece - carefully made, compartmentalised etc
    And you were surprised why... havent you seen his engine bay pics

your a bunch of lucky _____'s to get all that nice stuff, i only wish i could have afforded to keep some of it over here

Make sure you get some pics up once the bits are up and running

2/1/06 Rangikapiti Pa - Mangonui, Northland

Name
    Brad
    Last Online
    20-10-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    F/lift 5MT VR-4

you should have seen the amount of bubble wrap Rhys used to ship my gauge pod up, I wondered if there was any left in the world

Nice work

Name
    paul
    Last Online
    13-01-2012
    Country
    England
    Car
    V300TT

Thanks for the parts rhys
    If i had enough space in my mpv i would've taken the box and sold it on as an open plan apartment down docklands, it was that well built. All my parts are hidden away from er indoors
    The bonnet at a mates Hopefully She wont notice the difference when its on. Tried to do a deal with barnabybearmc over his exhaust but then he made a pass at me
    I made my excuses and left the docks immediately
    CLUBVR4RollingRoad Day part 2 was a great day out !!

PART 1-Click here ROLLING ROAD

Check out my ever changing VR4 here

To drive this car brings a wealth of happiness everyday. I feel like ive won the LOTTERY

Name
    Bernard
    Last Online
    23-04-2013
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Nissan Skyline

Quote Originally Posted by caishanvr4
    Tried to do a deal with barnabybearmc over his exhaust but then he made a pass at me
    I made my excuses and left the docks immediately
    Barstard! You told me you loved me