mitsubishi garage aberdeen. i,ll never use agian. just got my 2000 v6 back today after three months in garage.
coming home from holiday in august i lost drive just outside middlesbourgh. had to come home on a lorry to aberdeen.
put the car into the mitsubishi garage to get it sorted. was told it was the gear box & it would be £2500ish for a gearbox & fit. i asked how much to fit if i got gearbox myself i was told £500ish. so i got a gearbox myself for £387 with torque converter.
gearbox arrived & was fitted. was told it still did'nt drive. but they had fitted the old torque converter cause the torque converter had'nt come with gearbox & the gearbox would have to come out agian & i would be charged again.
after talking to some experts on triptronic boxes i was told it should have never been fitted without a new torque converter.
after an arguement with the garage they agreed to fit it again for free.
they fitted it again i got the phone call the cars running but it leeking gearbox oil.
by this time i'd bought a legnum so i told them just to get it sorted so i could sell it.
i was ten told to pay the bill before they would do anymore work.
so i payed bill off £520. when in payed the bill i was told when they fitted the torgue converter they had to clean it up a bit & my have ripped the seal.
in my eyes that sounds like there mistake again but never the less i told them to go ahead cuase i was getting fed up by this time.
it turned out it was the seal & i had to pay another £560 today
so as you can tell i'm not happy.

sorry for the rant but i had to get it off my chest and warn everyone if there thinking of using mitsubishi garage aberdeen.