20-04-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Car
    Legnum type-S
    My Garage
    Visit

The suspension is Tein with EDFC. What is the problem with it? The units are obviously installed on the top of the front struts - the wires just clip in to the control unit and then all should be good!

Name
    Rich
    Last Online
    14-03-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United States
    My Garage
    Visit

The car was a trade in at it's last inspection due date, so by law it was de-registered. After the Shaken is done, and new wheels and tyres are fitted I will have a bit more to kick around without pissing off my wife too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Mann
    The suspension is Tein with EDFC. What is the problem with it? The units are obviously installed on the top of the front struts - the wires just clip in to the control unit and then all should be good!
    The motors were the only thing mounted. The control box, and all wiring was bundled up in the passenger foot well. I just had to run the lines, repair one of the plugs that had some wire damage, and wire it to the car. It's installed now, and all lines are hidden under carpet and rear seat. Under the bonnet the wires run along the fire wall, and go through at the main loom grommet. I just need to find the proper settings for my daily driving and mountain runs

but first... inspection

Name
    Tony
    Last Online
    12-12-2015
    Country
    England
    Car
    2009 Colt

Quote Originally Posted by Nevman
    In terms of price. The items you gonna use are worth a far more than 20 quid. The other ones are just a free add-ons

BTW, nice car.
    yes what he said and a nice looking car.i'll have to thing you dont need just send me the key riing and stickers
    "Finishing second means you are the first person to lose"................ (Gilles Villeneuve)

Name
    Brad
    Last Online
    20-10-2011
    Country
    New Zealand
    Car
    F/lift 5MT VR-4

I never understood how Japanese number plates work, the only have 4 numbers! The Japanese characters obviously mean something, but they are so small that they surely wouldn't be picked up by speed cameras

Name
    Rich
    Last Online
    14-03-2024
    Membership ID
    Country
    United States
    My Garage
    Visit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/License_plates_of_Japan

this will explain and I won't have to type it out. And the photo boxes can read them... trust me. This is why you see heavily modified cars with the plate angled beyond 47*, this makes the camera take a pic of the edge of the plate.

Last Online
    14-04-2012
    Country
    Other
    Car
    Mitsubishi's/ Honda'

NICE CAR!! ATTABOY! I wish i could see 'em personally...never seen one roaming in the Philippines. Not one! R u gonna bring that to the States?? U gonna convert it to Left Hand then??
    A driver don't pick the cars. Mmm-mm. Cars pick the driver. It's a mystical bond between man and machine.

-Bobby Bolivia, TRANSFORMERS (Movie)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12